• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggly boards, Judge my jiggly!

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
I only have the pleb version, sorry. But still, look at my Jiggly play and tell me everything you think is wrong and everything you think is being done right. I am all ears and open to criticism.

RavensArk

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3480-2573-0129
I only have the pleb version, sorry. But still, look at my Jiggly play and tell me everything you think is wrong and everything you think is being done right. I am all ears and open to criticism.
You seem pretty good. I only have the poor mans version of smash as well, haha. We could have some matches and I could give my word rather then just watching.

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
Not bad! Some approaches were a little weak though. I could've seen more and better pound usage in my opinion, but you got out of combos fine. Punish game wasn't too bad, especially that sweet rest at the end. I also think you should work on defensive spacing. You had a nice roll in the middle too, but you missed a somewhat not bad opportunity for a ledge guard.

Pretty Princess

Smash Cadet
NNID
lordgooomy
3DS FC
0559-7269-5928
Pretty good! Rollout is a great tech/getup punish, so I loved seeing that. The Rest at the end was perfectly timed as well, I need to practice landing them more OoS like that.

Good job! :D

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
Thanks a lot for the responses guys! my Jiggly has had some heavy practice and I learned to work with a lot more patience. So I believe this video is honestly outdated as of now when it comes to reflecting my skill level. Still, some sound advice and aslo thanks for thr conpliments! You are all sweet~<3

Capita

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n1ntendogamer
As the other players pointed out, I thought you did a pretty good job. I have to disagree when it comes to roll out usage, but he didn't tech and he rolled so good punish. At the very beginning I noticed that you immediately dash attacked which in my opinion is a very weak approaching tool, especially at low percents. Dash attacks can easily be shielded and punished (and rested too) as there is some ending lag. At low percents, dash attacks don't really launch the opponent either. I am not really a big fan of Puff's dash attack in general as her slow dash speed makes its viability limited, however it serves to be a great tool to punish rolls, or not teching. Good stuff though, your Puff is good and most certainly better than most For Glory Puffs out there (assuming that replay was from For Glory).

Top Bottom