• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Jersey Japes South [SSBM weekly, P:M monthly] (Princeton, NJ)

EderHAF

Smash Rookie
Hey, I does anyone know how long it takes to have an event posted? Ive been waiting for 3 days, no luck yet. There is a cool smash tournament i made as fundraiser in New York, at a start up company in Chelsea. Its a group of conference rooms that are connected and each have a projector and PA system. Its for this saturday, october 22nd from 5pm till 10pm or whenever, free pizza and soda, entry fee is $20, all ages. im trying to get our prize from gamestop, gamefly or game express at the moment. Does anyone know another way i can spread the word with the NY smash people? i tried joining groups, but its always pending.

nintendocereal

Smash Cadet
apart from tomorrow, when is the next one? (since i can't go to the one that's almost 90 minutes away in Butler... -_-)
Jersey Japes is currently only held at the Princeton location. It is a weekly tournament series. The next Jersey Japes will be this coming Saturday (12/17).

Top Bottom