• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JEFF for Brawl!! w/Moveset (post your own, too!)

andyzond

Smash Cadet

I didn't draw that, it was drawn by bluewolf.

but yea, jeff is awesome!

A - Pistol Whip
A<> - Roundhouse Kick
A ^ - Upward Tazer Shock{good for juggling}
A v - Sweep Kick
A(dash) - Flying Kick {Like fox's but a bit weaker}
A(midair) - Kick {like Young Link}
A <>(midair) - Defense shower- (covered in damaging green sheild that hurts if it hits)

B - Air Gun shot (2-3%) {as fast as falco's blaster}
B<> - Slingshot (12-13%) ranged {similar to boomerang lag}
B^ - Bomb Launch (Blows himself upwards out of explosion) (14-16%)
Bv - Big Bottle Rocket (19-22%) {lag similar to firefox}

Super Smash- Death from above (Jeff leaps and the Sky runner picks him up Jeff sets up the gaia beam a rocket-launcher-type of weapon ontop of the sky runner. The ship speeds towards the opponents and Jeff fires. The blast hits, then the sky runner slams into the enemy. Jeff jumpsout of the explosion and walks away all cool and stuff

Post your movesets! : ) Jeff for brawl!!

-andy

I didn't draw that, it was drawn by bluewolf.

but yea, jeff is awesome!

A - Pistol Whip
A<> - Roundhouse Kick
A ^ - Upward Tazer Shock{good for juggling}
A v - Sweep Kick
A(dash) - Flying Kick {Like fox's but a bit weaker}
A(midair) - Kick {like Young Link}
A <>(midair) - Defense shower- (covered in damaging green sheild that hurts if it hits)

B - Air Gun shot (2-3%) {as fast as falco's blaster}
B<> - Slingshot (12-13%) ranged {similar to boomerang lag}
B^ - Bomb Launch (Blows himself upwards out of explosion) (14-16%)
Bv - Big Bottle Rocket (19-22%) {lag similar to firefox}

Super Smash- Death from above (Jeff leaps and the Sky runner picks him up Jeff sets up the gaia beam a rocket-launcher-type of weapon ontop of the sky runner. The ship speeds towards the opponents and Jeff fires. The blast hits, then the sky runner slams into the enemy. Jeff jumpsout of the explosion and walks away all cool and stuff

Post your movesets! : ) Jeff for brawl!!

-andy
There is already a topic,but i must say that pic is awsome.=)+ rep

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Now that I've actually played EarthBound, I think Jeff would be an awesome idea! I'd say, after Ness, he should be in Brawl as well!

ruel

Smash Cadet
Here's my Jeff special attack moveset:

Neutral Special

Jeff will shoot one of his many guns. The guns that Jeff shoots will actually change depending on how many seconds it has been since Jeff last used this attack (similar to Wario's waft). Here are the guns he can use:

Pop gun (1-2% damage, very low range, 0 sec wait time)
toy air gun (2-4% damage, low range, 1 second wait time)
zip gun (4-5% damage, medium range, 3 second wait time)
death ray (6-8% damage, medium range, 5 second wait time)
gaia beam (20-25% damage, high range, 10 second wait time)

(You will be able to see which gun jeff is holding at all times)

Side Special

Jeff will pull out his 'HP sucker' and will smash it into his enemy. It will deal about 3% damage to the enemy and heal Jeff about 3% (it has a very low range).

Up Special

Jeff will use a bag of dragonite and turn into a dragon for about a second and fly upwards (kind of like fox's up special, but a bit slower). It will deal 9-14% damage on contact.

Down Special

Jeff will pull out a bomb like Link (4-9% damage). Rarely he'll pull out a super bomb (12-14% damage).

Final Smash

Jeff will shoot many multi-bottle rockets into the sky. They will come raining down on the entire arena for 10-14% damage each. They will also set parts of the arena on fire. The fire deals out 1-2% damage per hit.

What do you think?

Hong

The Strongest
I'd actually prefer Jeff over any MOTHER secondary, but never wanted to post that because I thought people would shoot me down for that. :p Jeff would be absolutely amazing. Earthbound characteristics, but with gadgets to make him very original.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I'd actually prefer Jeff over any MOTHER secondary, but never wanted to post that because I thought people would shoot me down for that. :p Jeff would be absolutely amazing. Earthbound characteristics, but with gadgets to make him very original.
I won't shoot you down. In fact, I almost practically agree with you on that!

Top Bottom