• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jeez. I can't stand this guy's FSmash

DeeDoubleU

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, it is the most annoying attack ever. I need some tips to counter it. Every time I block it or avoid it, I hope to punish it, only for him to end up slightly behind me or I get pushed back to the point where I can't grab him.. It's bugging the ever-loving crap out of me.

Whitefire

Smash Apprentice
Rolling through it works fairly well if timed right, seeing that Wolf moves fairly far during the attack, about half the distance of Fox's Illusion. At that point you should be able to do something before he fsmashes in the other direction.

The bright side though is it's just an attack to get you off the edge, it hardly ever makes kills on it's own, it's not quite that powerful. If you're worried about Wolf killing you, you need to be worried about getting nailed by the dsmash or a clever hyphensmash.

Bocks

Smash Apprentice
wow...................................... grounddodge???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? seriously..

Top Bottom