• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jeebus vs Grandeza

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Over aim, here is a convo for you

sam rulz 1357 (2:20:24 PM): i smell a challenge
AlmightyJeebus69 (2:20:32 PM): you wanna battle????
sam rulz 1357 (2:20:48 PM): ur on

The rules,

LP'S ONLY, style, freestyle
No premades, we make one specifically for this competition
size 300x300 min, 1000x1000 max
We finish by tomorrow and post our entries here, then the other people on swf vote

Me or Grandeza aren't allowed to vote

Get it in gran and if it's that streetwise stock one, ur dq'd cuz its a premade lol

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I"m not, i just said it sucked for that reason, I"m still gonna own you, cuz ur vector one isn't gonna be good, I just know it

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
I would recommend creating a new piece, Jeebus.

A large piece only differs from a signature in size. All of the other basic conceptual guidelines apply (flow, blending, lighting, focal strength, color choice, depth, etc.), so I don't think a bunch of C4Ds set to screen (or whatever that particular blending mode may be) on top of a girl sitting by a window is the best way to go.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Lol, well I guess my plan worked, though not how I wanted. It was supposed to put pressure on both of us, make it harder on us, but I didn't expect gran to crack. Guess I win.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Lol, I don't have school til tomorrow is why then, lol. If i knew you had school, I would've extended the deadline, but oh well.

L__

Smash Master
I don't like Jeebus' LP...at all.

It's a stock with a C4D horribly placed.

x_x

Even though Grandeza didn't make one at all, I vote for him. ._."

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I don't like lps, but I did just finish, like 3 seconds ago, a pwnsomeful new sig, but it's for a battle I got up a bit ago in the Lv1+ section at Guild Inn, so you guys will have to wait til someone accepts my challenge and gets their entry in for you to see it

Also, if you have a lv0+ guild inn account, go and vote in my battle against jordan ^.^

It's 4 to 3 in his favor atm but my sig is better cuz he has bad colors on a grunge bugs bunny sig, lol

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
If i would've used the gift I made for Cobra on Guild Inn, I'd win easily, here it is,

credit goes to sneaux for the tut and gflare for finding it though

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Wikez, i didn't say it was good by your standard, I said it was the best I've ever done, which is pretty bad, so it's a step up

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Wikez, i didn't say it was good by your standard, I said it was the best I've ever done, which is pretty bad, so it's a step up
I could care less about standards, Jeebus. Do you see what I'm talking about?? The borders with the credits are still attached to the stocks...I mean come on show a little more commitment to your work...

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Yes, I see what you're talking about, but since it was a gift, I knew he wouldn't want an edit, so I didn't save a .xcf whilst not thinking I might not wanna fix it for self improvement, but when I take 3 hours on a ball busting sig the day before school starts, my brain stops, HARD.

And when I woke up this morning, I didn't want to be a jack@$$, BTSIX of Guild Inn pushed my jack@$$ button and you guys are paying for it.

He made me change the rules for my battle before he would get in on it :(

Grandeza

Smash Master
Pistolz never accuse someone of ripping unless your sure. I dont think jeebus ripped that. Show me the tut cuz i lost it but i doubt jeebus would do such a thing.

Top Bottom