• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jedi Knight 2: OutCast

Coreypsych

Smash Apprentice
Wow! i havent played SSB for a loong time! do you know why? I've been playing JK2! i love JK2 as much as i did when i first played SSB for the first time.
Does anyone else here play the game?

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
I used to play it pretty much all the time a few years ago.
I had it for PC and added realistic saber combat(decapitations, etc) mods to it to make it better.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Mmm. Jedi Outcast was a great game. For some reason though, I actually used a wallkthrough for the entire story mode. I don't remember why, it was a while ago. However, the story mode does have fairly complex levels, I'm not sure if I could've beaten it if I didn't have help, back when I was young <_<

I had a great time spending countless hours destroying CPUs in multiplayer mode, and doing capture the flag with my friends at the Massassi Ruins. That place has awesome sniper spots if you've got the highest jump..

I also enjoyed torturing my friends on that one level with the large bridges in the center, over a huge pit. It's great to hold someone over the edge with force grip, and then just drop them ^_^ Not to mention that remote detonation mines are great, before your friends know what they are :laugh:

Sadly, I lack an X-box, or a decent computer to play games on, so I never got to play Academy. Actually, now that I think about it, I could probably get it for my PC now....

Top Bottom