• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop Jazz renditions of F-Zero Songs. (Links included.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So i'm not sure if this should be in the Pit Stop or Media Metropolis, but not posting this songs would be blasphemous.

Just as the title suggests, the follow tracks are jazz rendition of 12 classic F-Zero tracks. Give it a listen, it really is something worth listening. =P

Here's the playlist.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=85F683E60CD4B3BC

Enjoy. =D

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
O.O

My life is now complete.

Jazz is undoubtedly the best genre of music in the world. Piano + saxophone = yes. The Big Blue remix is excellent.

Thank you, kind Victra.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Well done sir. I'm going to rip all of these songs over the next few days, so send me a PM in about a week if you want them.

Lazlo Falconi

Smash Cadet
Jawesome, by the by, I remember seeing the pictures somewhere either here or on MFO--Someone had a drawing assignment to show a value scale and they did this, anyone happen to remember where it was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom