• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JaX tournament; thoughts?

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Hey, I'm planning on hosting a decently sized tournament on the UNF campus (Jacksonville, FL) at some point during the fall. Who from out of town would be down for making the trip up (or down...)? Money will be involved for once at Jacksonville tournaments (no worries). I should be able to attract a lot of noobs on-campus to inflate the pot size. Who's down?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nice avatar btw

i dunno, depending on the size, the caravan could possibly make a stop

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Jacksonville is kind of far from Miami, but it might be possible that Bonesaw might show up to this.

I just have to press the C-stick up quick enough to get there even faster.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
You don't have to be in high school to be horny, but yeah i find it pretty dumb too.

I think it will take a 7 hour drive to there if I'm not mistaken, maybe I'll go visit some friends at FSU that weekend and play on the way back.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
You gotta make this tournament huge or else it might not get that many participants, at least from SFL that is. Seven f***ing hours dude.

I'll go definitely if it is anywhere near a Gigs turnout. Give people some incentive to go son.

MokonA

Smash Cadet
You gotta make this tournament huge or else it might not get that many participants, at least from SFL that is. Seven f***ing hours dude.

I'll go definitely if it is anywhere near a Gigs turnout. Give people some incentive to go son.
What? How slow are you going? I make it to Miami in 4 1/2 from Jacksonville.

I plan my trip to willvolution to be 6 1/2 hours and this includes a detour to pick my homie Gmoney from Taveras.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
LOL! x 100

Best internet pilfer thusfar

EDIT: And maybe. Since I got that half day next Friday I might be able to take my time.

For anyone in SFL area next friday evening: Hard Rock?
DUH. What kind of question is that!?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i havnt been to hard rock since january...

then again, brawl eats all my extra money so i havnt had any money to play poker there since march 11th. >.>

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Since my parents live in Jax, it'd be easy for me to get housing there. So yeah, I'd probably go and bring panhandle people with me.

Top Bottom