• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JaX: GiFT2 ~ RESULTS POSTED!!1

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
that was actually pretty funny

I guess I do need to speak tourney speak better :ohwell:

and yes I do know there' s always a random assortment of people playing smash at different times of the day, I was just saying, you know, like you said, more organized. And people that aren't from the campus can park wherever they want, what do you mean? If they get a ticket, it doesn't matter, it only goes thrue if you're actually from the school, also after a certain hour, it doesn't matter you can park wherever (except handicapped spots)

and thirdly, we have never met so how would I have called you?
funny and true

1. Why? Knem is good, Zan is good, I'm good, Gmoney is good, KEVIN is decent. And we're always there. Does it need to be more organized than that?
2. I guess that's true about the tickets, but people ***** anyways
3. We sorta did and I've posted my phone number to both the Jax thread that was going around and the last GiFT thread if I remember right

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
maybe just a heads up when you guys are there would be nice :ohwell:
every...day?

Generally: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10-11/12 am ; then 1-6/7 pm
Tuesday and Thursday: early morning (I'm not there till 1-2 pm) -5/6 pm

Nobody is there on weekends.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
So... I'm doing a small smashfest out of my dorm (and lounge if needed) tomorrow (today... Saturday). If you know me, give me a call and let's chill... :)

I'll mostly be playing MELEE, but I'd be willing to play some Brawl as well.
I tried to play melee with Rob yesterday. Felt like my hands were frozen and covered in superglue. I'd have come over but I've got a ****load of stuff to do today.

if it stops raining ill be able to come

edit:f*** it started raining again...
mother nature is ledge-guarding you. air-dodge that hoe!

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
"Yo yo' azz is showin!"
"That's rude!"
"What!? Her azz is showin', I ain't gonna lie!"

I slept till 2 today. I am proud.

edit: You're dumb

Top Bottom