• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jash (Young Link) vs NinjaLink (Zelda)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Keyo = Jash

lol

Watching now

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Lol nah, since we never see him on smashboards anymore, i might as well put up his videos. <3 you Jash lol.

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Agreed, Jash should use the Up B more in his game play. The only thing i see him using it for is spiking. And yes.....Jash moves waaaaaaaaaaaay too fast with that kid.

Chip.

you know what to do
What, so you're too good for the red color now?!?!?!?!
I know, I was somewhat surprised to see Jash drop the red color

I guess I'm the only good young Link with the red color now ^_^

Yeah Jash ggz in those matches =)

Now go record some matches with PC Chris and Cort >=[

jk <3

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
I know, I was somewhat surprised to see Jash drop the red color

I guess I'm the only good young Link with the red color now ^_^

Yeah Jash ggz in those matches =)

Now go record some matches with PC Chris and Cort >=[

jk <3
Jash didn't drop the red color, he still uses it in tournament and as his main color, but in these matches he just decided to color coordinate.:laugh:

Cia

das kwl
according to the character match up chart, zelda is supposed to be young link's "worst" match up. to which I just replied "lmao"

Cia

das kwl
pshh, don't rely on that cuz the match up chart also says that falco v marth is an even match..

I don't play any of those characters and even I know that.. that statement is horribly wrong

Chip.

you know what to do
pshh, don't rely on that cuz the match up chart also says that falco v marth is an even match..

I don't play any of those characters and even I know that.. that statement is horribly wrong
despite that matchup chart being stupid and horribly unreliable, the Falco vs Marth is actually even :laugh:

Chip.

you know what to do
Top Bottom