• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Style Online Ranking System

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
I think the site is a great idea but needs to be more prominently displayed. You should start a new thread where the link is easily visible in the first post and you can explain your own rules, how to sign up, etc. Or see if it can be added to the index or something. The upside of using smashboards to keep track of matches is that the ladder gets more visibility.

Shears

Smash Master
I think the site is a great idea but needs to be more prominently displayed. You should start a new thread where the link is easily visible in the first post and you can explain your own rules, how to sign up, etc. Or see if it can be added to the index or something. The upside of using smashboards to keep track of matches is that the ladder gets more visibility.
Hopefully by this week it will be moved to a stable, reliable host, with a domain name, etc. Once that is done I will create a thread for the site. But right now its in more of an alpha stage, when it in beta/1.0 the thread will be created.

Studstill

Smash Ace
This is exactly what that post is designed to do, sir. For now, this is a small test, especially targeted towards the people who already ahve signed up for these here *** rankings. Go check out the rules, and go sign up, both at www.SuperSmashBros64.com
Part of the goal of this is to extricate this amazing game, and the amazing work people have done on it, out of Smashboards, and threads, and stickies and put it all in one central, 64 dedicated space.

Studstill

Smash Ace
May 7 2014, C, Komotonoto, KoRoBeNiKi.
Please report the matches through the site, and if you didn`t register an account yet:
http://supershears-001-site1.mywindowshosting.com/index.aspx

Please read the Rules, as the Tier structure has changed:
www.supersmashbros64.com/how-it-all-works/
password: beta
Please fill out the registration information, not the same as registering your account (yet, sorry, but you`ll have to do it then anyway):
www.SuperSmashBros64.com/register/
password: beta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom