• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japan Time Podcast #16

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Little Mac punches in! Roger and the Triforce of Awesome (Shofu, Zef and Ricky Cocaine) discuss the recent character reveals of Little Mac and Diddy Kong, answer live listener questions from Twitch, and analyze Sakurai’s latest Miiverse Pics of the Day. And, to top it all off, the cast discovers the origins of Ricky and Roger’s friendship.

Please note, the following podcast contains mature language.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Every time I watch this on youtube I just wish they were more up to date haha. But hell I watch all the live ones on Twitch so I guess I can't complain. Interesting in hearing the cast opinion on those finishers mentioned last week.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer
It's just people haha. I mean Shofu is a fairly popular Pokemon player on YouTube and the rest are into competitive Smash or Smash in general, so I guess that's worth the post.

Though if that's the case there's a podcast/YouTube channel that posts in the Smash 4 discussion thread that might not suffer from front page advertising.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer
It's just people haha. I mean Shofu is a fairly popular Pokemon player on YouTube and the rest are into competitive Smash or Smash in general, so I guess that's worth the post.

Though if that's the case there's a podcast/YouTube channel that posts in the Smash 4 discussion thread that might not suffer from front page advertising.
fascinating

sorta wish they had a download link so I could listen to it at work, since majorly cbf podcasts at home

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Finally I can find a reliable way to watch the updates without subscribing. My Youtube log is already cluttered as hell.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Excellent. I'll give it a listen tomorrow at work. First time listener though, but it can't be all bad if you're playing Attack on Titan music.

It's not quite The Basketball Which Kuroko Plays level, BUT CLOSE ENOUGH.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
...is what's assumed at this point by most people, yes. Why do people think that gives them need to "correct" others who didn't get to that answer right away?

Anyway, the next one should happen sometime on Twitch today unless they're getting off their usual schedule for some reason. Excited to hear takes on a few different things from the last two weeks.

Top Bottom