• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest [Jan 24, 2016] The Test Of Might (Fort Worth, TX)

MightyKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
MightyP
3DS FC
0662-7196-6462
First ever"test of might" ssb4 tournament. How else would you start the new year if not with a brand new tournament to show what you are made of. I would like to also host a Melee tournament simultaneously.. But I do not have the mean of as of now.
Bring set-ups get the venue fee waved. (TV, wiiU, Gc controller adapter) bring your own controller!! I have spares, but don't assume I will have enough for everyone.
Registration will begin promptly at 12pm and end at 2pm. Parking is free.
Guaranteed 2 setups.( so pls bring more)

REGISTRATION TIME 12PM - 2PM (friendlies during registration)

Venue fee: $5
Doubles: $10 (5 per person)
Singles: $5
There will be 100% payout!
Top will be paid in both.

3 stock 8 minutes (double elimination bracket)
3 bans for counterpick

--Starters--
Final Destination
Battlefield
SmashVille
Town and City

--Counter stages--
Delfino Plaza
Dreamland 64
Castle Siege
Duck Hunt
Lylat Cruise
** If final destination is banned that also includes Omega Stages. Includes if battle field is banned miiverse is also.**

offset

Smash Rookie
Finally something in Fort Worth, I'll be there, I'll see if I can convince some people to come as well! You have any other way of reaching you?

Top Bottom