• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jan 24, 2015] NorCal Arcadian #2 (Cupertino, CA)

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
The time has come for the 2nd installment of the NorCal Arcadian! Only UnRanked players can enter this tournament. No Ranked players allowed! If you have ever been ranked you cannot enter. (Ranked players are still encouraged to come watch/bet).

Trailer: http://youtu.be/O-1T0AKHWQk
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/545822245553005

Game: Super Smash Brothers Melee

Parking: If you are bringing a setup I highly recommend parking at the Sears.

Pricing: $5 Venue Fee, waived if you bring a setup. We have a good chunk of space but we can only waive venue for the first 30 Setups that are brought. Also, please bring any power strips/extensions cords you may have.

Singles: $5

Doubles $5 per person.

Registration starts at around 11 with doubles starting at noon SHARP. Singles will start after Doubles is finished.

We have pre-registration on the FB page. it is not required but highly recommended if you want to avoid a death pool and it'll make things run faster.

No Hack Pack/20xx please, keep it vanilla.

Last edited:

Charmilio

Smash Apprentice
Facebook page looks to be down. Defs will try to come through with a buddy of mine. No melee disc, but I can bring my Wii and some extension cables should they be needed at some point

Pepeguy

Smash Rookie
I would need a ride there. If anyone around my area could give me a ride, it would be much appreciated. (I'll give gas money)

Last edited:
Top Bottom