• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

James McCloud

Purple

Hi guys!
wait til you see our new ships >:3

wtf James McCloud ****ing pilots a ship in space with ****ing shades on

SHADES ON

Umby

Smash Master
What a real American. Only real *****s wear stunnas piloting an Arwing. He probably just got back from the club, which was why he came to Fox's rescue last minute. Then he dipped out to the after party.

Purple

Hi guys!
What a real American. Only real *****s wear stunnas piloting an Arwing. He probably just got back from the club, which was why he came to Fox's rescue last minute. Then he dipped out to the after party.
das how we do. James wasn't dead man, he was dodging child support. Andross and James are homies, but andross ended up messing with his money so he got fox to cut him off.

James: a true *****

everybody be crossing they're arms like *****es, james got his hands in his pocket, so legit.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol This has something to do with the Starfox Jokes Redfox was crackin on the way back to RJ's, I know it.

Redfox doesn't like when people kills his jokes xD He keeps it fresh....just like his pr0n

Purple

Hi guys!
lol This has something to do with the Starfox Jokes Redfox was crackin on the way back to RJ's, I know it.

Redfox doesn't like when people kills his jokes xD He keeps it fresh....just like his pr0n
i'm talking about james mccloud, this is entirely me yo -.-

Laijin

Smash Hero
James does'nt have a falcon punch. He does'nt need one.
Also. Because he is Fox's father, his Shine comes out in 1/4 of a frame instead of 1 frame and lagless even if you don't jump cancel.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman

Umby

Smash Master
[00:38] Michael: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d...?action=view&current=al_090115_1943binout.jpg
[00:38] Michael: look at the products
[00:38] Michael: on the left side.
[00:38] Pyro: james ****ing mccloud playing cards.
[00:39] Michael: **** right.
[00:39] Michael: James McCloud coffee mug.
[00:40] Michael: Start your morning in 1/4th of a frame with long lasting invincibility in your cup.
[00:40] Michael: Now THAT's the best part of reading a wake up.

Purple

Hi guys!
James McCloud was originally in melee, they took him out though because if you up-smashed with him and it missed, the melee disc would disintegrate.

Top Bottom