• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaded Revamped: combo vid

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
New marth combo video. I used L-canceling and wavedashing as they asked with less spikes and tried to do somewhat original combos with great spacing. I'm really sorry about the double clips in it but I needed to cover up more time and had most of the videos I didn't use deleted..and theres a broken clip in there so don't judge on that. Hope you enjoy..I seen where someone else made a video and I saved this one from awhile back but forgot to up it and seeing that reminded me..how it stands up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrMhvsVfuvY

You'll see a part in it where he countered and sent me flying, he wanted that in there so I was nice..no point to it but he wanted it.

Mann

Smash Ace
Doing well.

You should try using Fairs on your approaches to Samus. (Missiles.) Try practicing combos to a Dair off the ledge maybe? You had one against Ganon. As well as ledgehopped Dairs. You can use your Over B more to help you face the direction you want to without much DI or distance.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
You know I'm your favorite :D

There is a lot of you WDing back and fsmashing...

Your tech is kinda sloppy. Try working on flowing things together better. Knowing exactly when you can move out of a move or aerial and such. Makes you look much faster to the opponent and can be used for a bunch of mindgame stuff.

Also, the entire clip from like 3:30 till 4:20... I don't understand what you are showing...

Also don't know why you have the last clip vs Roy in there. Just shows you forward smashing him because he can't sweet spot.

Remember, just a critique. Definitely see some improvement on your Marth in comparison to the last vid.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
No kidding eh? and for the 3:30 to so and so..people spammed me with messages on my last video complaining how bad my foe sucked because he never got a hit it..I wanted to show he could own me just as bad in return...and the last clip, he really should've teched but he missed..was a nice combo to me though...and I am jerky in my movements, not very fluid..but I like being jerky lol..screwed up pacstrife alittle bit but he still kneed me several times...

Aeleonix

Smash Rookie
A good technique i like to use after the U-Throw, U-Tilt, F-air combo, is to do an F-Smash instead of trying to go and grab him after the F-Air, which if you play any skilled player they will tech it. Depending on the damage the combo does to your opponenet depends on whether you should actually do the F-Smash, but whatever works for you depending on character/damage. Hope that helps

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I'm abit greedy in my combos sometimes, need to stop trying that..and hopefully if they tech I can still get my hands on them with a well placed wavedash or two. but thanks aelelonix for using your first post on me lol

Aeleonix

Smash Rookie
Haha, but yeah, if they tech to the side of the direction then wave dash into them and grab, or wavedash once and F-Smash, because they won't have time to put up their shield or dodge, because of the lag time of their tech, which leaves them open for an F-Smash, U-Tilt to combo, or grab to combo.

hylian_savior777

Smash Rookie
Ah yeeeaaah... CN style BISHES!

That vid is the shizz. Love the music. Can't wait for gameday, watch you dominate everyone there at smash. Its gonna be off the hook. Laterz peoples.

Top Bottom