• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville Smash Festing!!!

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
I was talking to gahtzu and he said i should make a thread for smash festing in jax again. I guess some people play in the UNF gameroom? Basically im willing to start up smash festing again and im looking for people who are down with me. I personally have 2 cubes, 2 copies of ssbm, and 2 tvs off the bat. Im in orange park.. willing to drive. Anyone have a place? Anyone want to do this?

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
yeah i play in the game room @ unf everyday. you should def come there

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm from Jacksonville but currently living in Tampa. Next time I'm in town, I'll hit you guys up.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I live about 1:45 north of Jacksonville, in Waycross GA.

aka if you guys got a smashfest going, I might be able to go if you had a specific time to show up at UNF and kinda told me in advance. Not this weekend though, because of G4S4.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
ok ill definately let you know when we end up doing something bro. but.. right now tehres not many people lol.

still searching.. (hint for anyone near the area to post here so i can let u know of the next fest)

Pritch

Smash Lord
W
T
F

When I was in jacksonville I was the only person who ever went to smashboards, and one of maybe 4 that even knew it existed. Now I leave and all you people come out of the woodwork. You guys all fail.:ohwell:

Anyways, sometime in the semi-immediate future (aka, when I get some cash together) I should be driving over to jax to visit. When that happens I'm definitely down to play.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
nice nice, tahts what i like to hear. i heard your pretty good too so that should be fun. sucx u had to leave man itd be nice to have a challenge around here lol

Top Bottom