• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jackson/Flowood , MS seasonal break smash

mexicanmax227

Smash Apprentice
Mississippi thread for anyone coming back home to the Central Mississippi area during the holidays. Just seeing if anyone is in town until around mid January or until college starts back who wants to play some melee or if enough players are in area, a biweekly or two.

Thanks again,
Chris

AToL| Melee Fan

Smash Rookie
Mississippi thread for anyone coming back home to the Central Mississippi area during the holidays. Just seeing if anyone is in town until around mid January or until college starts back who wants to play some melee or if enough players are in area, a biweekly or two.

Thanks again,
Chris
Yeah man, I would love to get some people together maybe for like a weekly or something. Are there any places to play tho?

mexicanmax227

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm my apartment is in Starkville me but I'm staying with family here in Clinton ms, so I guess here at my moms or at one of my friends house. Here's my phone number. I get off at 4 today. 6015033796

Top Bottom