• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Jack of all Trades" Alternative Smash Tournament (Canceled for 2/14)

Glazed_Soul

Smash Cadet
NNID
Glazed_Soul
3DS FC
1263-6203-7457
I have a late shift that night so I won't be able to make it, however are these tourneys happening every week? If so, will it always be the same day and time? Thanks.

DrChops

Smash Apprentice
I have a late shift that night so I won't be able to make it, however are these tourneys happening every week? If so, will it always be the same day and time? Thanks.
Yes. I changed the time from 7pm to 8pm this week, but these should be happening every week!

Also, I've updated the links with the right Challonge bracket! Please sign up!

DrChops

Smash Apprentice
Smaller turnout so far this week. Let me know if the time/day doesn't work for anyone.

Frededish

Smash Cadet
NNID
Frededish.
3DS FC
1650-2628-3264
I was hesitant on joining because of people always making me weak/boring characters to play. maybe people just aren't liking the rules anymore :/

DrChops

Smash Apprentice
I am going to have to cancel the tournament this week due to small turnout. So far, only 5 people have registered for the tournament, which really isn't enough considering about half usually don't show. I'll probably make this a bi-weekly tournament instead of weekly to try and increase turnout in the future.

Top Bottom