• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

jabs..

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Uhm, if you could elaborate a bit more on what you mean, I'm sure someone could answer your question.

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Oh man j3ly I jab all the time just like out of nowhere. In all honesty his jab is pretty much garbage. Its so easy to cc and most characters can actually just stand there and grab you through it

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
should have gone to the offical pichu discusstion. he asked because he is a mario main and mario has an amazing jab. really in truth they can't be CCed look at the frame data. Has a mindgame affect and maybe if they CCed nair it would work. great for jab reset if you can get it. peach/zedla can't grab you during the jab so you could beat their sheild

j3ly

Smash Champion
peach info is useful, but zelda.. i have yet to play a properly good one

and i figured pichus jab is useless, even for jab resets its really hard and fumbles. ooohh well ill stick to fair-reseting if possible

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
In order to reset wouldn't you ahve to knock them down, one of the hardest things to do with Pichu?

Just sayin...

j3ly

Smash Champion
i meant after u already knocked them down lol :d

there is one setup that makes it alot easier, uair (ontop of a platform) -> running attack -> fair reset -> watever, ive been doing this quite a bit. also i was analyzing how good my opponents teching ability is - at like 50% utilt makes them hit the ground.

i just looked at your posts, u very well may already know that lol

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Who me?

I don't dabble alot with Pichu. I just know it's very hard for Pichu to really get anything going on most higher tier opponents, that's why I made taht comment. Obviously, I don't think it's impossible, but pretty **** close.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
it's a lot not alot. I suck at spelling and crap and I know that. it's cool I,m not a grammar nazi.

really in truth f-smash would be the best way to get a thunder combo due to the weak 1st hits and the lag of their di (because you won't di as much). Really in truth I think most of pichu's ground moves are somewhat lagy nothing to bowser but still

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
it's a lot not alot. I suck at spelling and crap and I know that. it's cool I,m not a grammar nazi.

really in truth f-smash would be the best way to get a thunder combo due to the weak 1st hits and the lag of their di (because you won't di as much). Really in truth I think most of pichu's ground moves are somewhat lagy nothing to bowser but still
Corrections Grammer Nazi style.

It's (as in it is) a lot not alot. I suck at spelling and crap and(run on sentence could have ended that with a period and then said) I know that.

Really(captilization)/(I failed on that) in truth Forward smash would be the best way to get a thunder combo due to the weak 1st(Very Good) hits and the lag of thier Directional Influence.(No computer words for me SIR!) (because you have direction influence as much) Really in truh I think most of pichu's ground moves are somewhat "lagy"(Im not sure how to correct that) nothing to bowser(WTF im really not sure of that or what you were trying to say) but still.

LOL:chuckle:

TresChikon

Smash Lord
Seriously? You lurked a month-old thread to correct someone else's grammar?

Anyways you missed one, "bowser" should be capitalized.

Top Bottom