• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've seen people on here joke about competitive Mario Kart, well this is what it actually looks like

Gridelin

Smash Rookie
If you're on mobile the time stamp I linked to is 43:22 . Besides the lack of shock (lightning bolt item) in the timestamped race, this shows off about all the aspects of competitive Mario Kart Wii haha. Although I was not in this race, If anyone has any questions/clarification on anything that happened in the race, just ask I'll try and explain.

F

FennerGuy1992

sorry to flood but...this is insane LOL. Funky Kong is like...top tier in the game and a lot of people in euro uses him!
I use him myself haha:yoshi:

also, everyone in the vid uses FK. Those red shells tho, oh man. Too bad we don't see this in my area (Charlotte NC).
Thanks for the vid, man

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom