• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've got a question about Pikachu in Brawl...

Rakath

Smash Ace
Well, it does apply to the other 3 Pokemon characters, but mostly to the little rodent.

WHAT DID PIKACHU DO TO MAKE SAKURAI NOT GIVE HIM MORE COSTUMES!?

I mean, really, everyone has 6 costumes... except for Jigglypuff, Trainer, and Lucario with five... and Pikachu with only his bare minimum of FOUR. Come on, what kinda rip-off is that!?

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I wish there could have been a "Shadow" Pikachu (even though he wasn't one in XD).

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
A white party hat for ultimate win?

No, seriously, I wanted the alt-costumes for pikachu to have the damage boosting items in the pokemon games. e.g

Silk Scarf
Blackglasses
Black Belt
Choice Items
Focus Sash/Band
maybe the Contest Accessories?

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
There could've been a lot of possibilities for Pikachu. I mean, a simple accessory is all you need for an alternate costume for him. There could've been a yellow, orange, white, black, purple, or gray item, and it would've been perfect!

Kilala

Smash Rookie
My wish came true for me with the goggles XD I wanted them red though D: But Blue is just as good I guess XD

But yeah, I would have died if they made a white pikachu with cute little grey or black markings hence my signature hahaha XD

Oh well, one can dream for the future i guess, but im cool with the blue goggles c: <3

Rakath

Smash Ace
My wish came true for me with the goggles XD I wanted them red though D: But Blue is just as good I guess XD

But yeah, I would have died if they made a white pikachu with cute little grey or black markings hence my signature hahaha XD

Oh well, one can dream for the future i guess, but im cool with the blue goggles c: <3
I'm of a similar view, only Purple goggles instead of Red. (So they match my old pair of Goggles.) So I am set as to what costume I'll be using in Brawl, but it still irks me so much that Pikachu got the short end of the costume stick.

Slaysya

Smash Cadet
I wish he added a Shadow one too. It would look different, but really cool. I would also like it if he gave him something like Ashes hat or something.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Ash isn't the games, he's the crappy anime. Pikachu has classic Red's (R/B/G/Y to G/S/C era) hat.

TehBo49

Smash Ace
In an alternate universe, where Brawl does not suc
A white party hat for ultimate win?

No, seriously, I wanted the alt-costumes for pikachu to have the damage boosting items in the pokemon games. e.g

Silk Scarf
Blackglasses
Black Belt
Choice Items
Focus Sash/Band
maybe the Contest Accessories?
Pikachu with blackglasses rofl

I would have given pika these:

Red's hat
Blue party hat (it's too pimp to be left out)
Green bandana
Blackglasses
Orange goggles

Brawler19

Smash Apprentice
I would be cool if you could change the color of the goggles from like blue to red or the bandana from green to black or somthin Sakurai could have atleast given us that to make up for the lack or costumes... -.-

XtremeCJ

Smash Apprentice

Perrrrrfect for Pika :D
lmao at this! :D
Green bandana rockz ;) don't like the goggles..looks childish imho. And I never liked party hat or the bavarian hat at all.

Strange..I could swear I've seen the bavarian hat as well..well, good thing it got removed ^^. The trucker hat looks cool, but not as hot as the bandana ;).
Pikachu really deserves some more outfits. It's the best looking char in the whole game [not even the "ladies" can keep it..look at Zelda's ears :O]. I would have liked a west..or a mask..like this one [cookie for the reference :p]

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Why not just give pikachu colors? <.< i mean who said he had to be yellow
we want a blue, green, pink, black or red pikachu Epic win :D
I would say they could use Pikachu's "shiny" color from the games, but he's orange, and that isn't much different from yellow =\.

A black and red Pikachu would be major epic win.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
Or, they could have added a green L to the red and white hat, essentially making it look like Ash's original hat.

Of course, if they had done that, then I would've LOVED to see Ashachu in the game. XD

He is so adorable!! ^_^

NeoHippie41

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaikuWarrior
I want Blackglasses Pikachu now. **** that would've been cool. Fox should have a black sunglasses alt too.

ramiel77

Smash Rookie
the green bandana is awesome(a.k.a. ninjachu) but a dark and light pikachu would have been very cool

Top Bottom