• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've Found A New AT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningBlaze

Smash Rookie
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32197/t1317842-ive-found-new-wolf-at-im-pretty-sure/

Proof on neo too that I made.

Explanation:

If you space yourself rather closely, you are able to do this on the ground. Use Wolf's Fsmash and instead of it hitting, Wolf will warp through the opponent and they will trip. The opponent will be on the floor and have their back facing you. You can either hit them with a Dsmash, or use reflector to recover stale moves. I've used this a lot, and it's flawless. They can't comeback and I've used it a lot.

Apparently this IS new, and in honor, I'm naming it:

Pivot Double Smash (PDS)

Should this be added to the techniques or anything? It will take you a while to use it, but it is flawless and will help all us Wolf users get him back into high tier. :)

Thanks for reading.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
this isn't new and it isn't an "advanced" technique. It's just a property of the f-smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom