• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've decided upon a team (come look!!) new updates, and a very long RMT thread

tshahi10

Smash Ace
I gave Metagross Bullet Punch to take care of those Focus Sashers, and Garchomp w/o a boost can't OHKO Meta, I Meteor Mash, then Bullet Punch. And there are times someone will try to sweep with a Jolly Rampardos too.
an adamant garchomp EQ can do between 292 and 344 damage. meta will most likely not survive as its hp is 301 ish

a jolly with life orb will kill it

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I always like to throw in a Blissey when I get the chance. 714 Hp gives it just enough time to throw in some Softboileds. Really helps to mix it up... eh?

9Kplus1

Smash Master
an adamant garchomp EQ can do between 292 and 344 damage. meta will most likely not survive as its hp is 301 ish

a jolly with life orb will kill it
Meta will suvive an unboosted EQ from Garchomp ONCE then just one Bullet Punch is all it needs after that!

Uuuuuh, if the Rampardos is Jolly w/ a Life Orb , I'll just Bullet Punch it, and if it's Chomp, I'll switch to Gengar and use HP Ice.

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
Here we go, after a while of researching and battling, I've finally decided on a team.

Smergle/C.Aizen @ Focus Sash
Evs:252spd/252hp
Jolly Nature
Own Tempo
-----------------------------------
Nasty Plot
Spore
Baton Pass
Swords Dance

------------------------------------
Smergle puts everything to
sleep the first then, I raise
whatever stat that needs
to be raiseed the next turn,
then I Baton Pass

Moves:

Night Slash
Ice Punch
Aerial Ace
Brick Break

You know this one, it'll get the
Baton Pass and be able to sweep
a little bit like a Weavile should.

Celebi @ Wise Glasses
Rash Nature
Natural Care
EVs:252HP/252spattk/8spd
Moves:

Shadow Ball
Charge Beam
Recover
Psychic

--------------------------------------
Who ever said Celebi was
genderless? It was gonna happen one of
these days I've finally put Celebi
on my Team, she'll get the some speed
and spattack sooo, I really shouldn't
worry about that.. much, Recover
is for when I get a Break.In case
Celebi gets switched in due to a
Whirlwind, or one of my Baton
Passed pokes go down, she'll have
to raise her own spattk.

Moves:

EQ
Bullet Punch
Meteor Mash
Brick Break

---------------------------------------
Meta is my new Barrier Breaker ,
if someone tries to put a a Barrier
Meta will shatter it. It also works
a second Job as a sort of tank.

Where is the Bullet Punch? Oh, there it is!!!

Moves:

Retrun
Mirror Coat
Sky Uppercut
Ice Punch

A stabed Return does a LOT
of damage coming from... her.
Mirror Coat is for Special sweepers
and to be honest, Lopunny can survive
an Aura Sphere from a Modest Lucario
with 31 IV in spattk, after Stealth Rock,
so Lopunny works part time as a
Sponge... sort of. Either way, I'm not
getting rid of this poke.

Moves:

Shadow Ball
HP Ice
Energy Ball
Focus Blast

*Cries* I had to get rid of her,
it was for the best... *sniffle*
Gengar's my fighting resistance
and new sweeper.

All I fixed was your spelling mistake ... :p

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OK, that's my team, I'll take any suggestions and rates, sooooooooooooooo....
Okay, now I rate your team as a whole.
Now, may I ask, what happened to Gardevoir? Did you abandon her in a forest? Did you trade it to a friend for the Gengar you use now? OR MOST LIKELY, you sold her to a Hentai artist, so one more person in this world is inspired to draw the Hentai that you see daily.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Okay, now I rate your team as a whole.
Now, may I ask, what happened to Gardevoir? Did you abandon her in a forest? Did you trade it to a friend for the Gengar you use now? OR MOST LIKELY, you sold her to a Hentai artist, so one more person in this world is inspired to draw the Hentai that you see daily.
Meta needs explosion as a Final move , but I'll try that Lophoney moveset. As for Voir, we had an argument and she ran away... *cries*

tshahi10

Smash Ace
Meta will suvive an unboosted EQ from Garchomp ONCE then just one Bullet Punch is all it needs after that!

Uuuuuh, if the Rampardos is Jolly w/ a Life Orb , I'll just Bullet Punch it, and if it's Chomp, I'll switch to Gengar and use HP Ice.
meta wont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! survive i told u. an adamant EQ will do between 292-344. id ont think meta has that much hp.do you???? NO!!!! it probably has around 301 with your ivs you posted, so 9 out of 43 times it will live. and the other 34, it will DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
id ont think anyone is stupid enough to give a rampardos life orb
and how would you know its jolly garchomp, and wouldnt they switch too, predicting an ice move. your opponent is probably smart enough to do that, huh....unless they can fall for those crap combos..... and you know they are. especially the lopunny and celebi, which you gave
boobs you perv, she is an it.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
How will they predicf Gengar to have Hidden power in the first place, and it being Ice? They'd probably predict a Focus Blast or Shadow Ball.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎, Cya again,
Celebi

tshahi10

Smash Ace
How will they predict Gengar to have Hidden power in the first place, and it being Ice? They'd probably predict a Focus Blast or Shadow Ball.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎, Cya again,
Celebi
well they know its gonna kill it, and thats pretty good stimulation for a switch, if they want to save chomp

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I like how tshahi and Celebi argue. tshahi says,"This can do that to so-and-so, and no other Pokeman can do anything about it". But then Celebi says, "No, I'll just do this and that and then BAM! I win."

:grin:

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

tshahi10

Smash Ace
I like how tshahi and Celebi argue. tshahi says,"This can do that to so-and-so, and no other Pokeman can do anything about it". But then Celebi says, "No, I'll just do this and that and then BAM! I win."

:grin:

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
LOL
How? Most Chomps can survive a hit from Gengar and half of the Gengars now run on Choice Scarfs and even if they swiched, Gengar will KO that poke and move back to Chomp.
a lot of gengars like urs are also running hp ice,like if you battle on rank 8ish, they have hp ice
a lot of gengar are running choice scarfs are an even better reason to switch into.... say weavile.then you probably want to switch into gross, right?then they can switch back to garchomp and take a bulletpunch..........................until one of you dies

9Kplus1

Smash Master
LOL

a lot of gengars like urs are also running hp ice,like if you battle on rank 8ish, they have hp ice
a lot of gengar are running choice scarfs are an even better reason to switch into.... say weavile.then you probably want to switch into gross, right?then they can switch back to garchomp and take a bulletpunch..........................until one of you dies

Okay, maybe you're right about the Hidden Power thing, but really, wouldn't I just Bullet Punch, then Meteor Mash that Chomp? and if a Weavile gets sent out, don't u think I'll just switch to my Weavile and Brick Break it? Because, really, wouldn't a Night Slash be expected from Weavile?

BTW- I'm replacing HP Ice with T-Bolt why? Because its base power is about 60ish and couldn't OHKO a Garchomp.
That or Hyper Beam for a good sweeping move in double battles.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
How about you two settle this arguement by battling eachother. Let's see if you guys' bark is as good as your bite.

Or, you could continue arguing. :grin: Wii4Mii likey...

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

tshahi10

Smash Ace
How about you two settle this arguement by battling eachother. Let's see if you guys' bark is as good as your bite.

Or, you could continue arguing. :grin: Wii4Mii likey...

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
oooh...battle. i think not. my pokemon stinks and i dont really ev train them, except for my weavile. but thats about it. all the rest have either been not ev trained, or ev trained in the wrong spot IE mild ttar with 252 spattck/252 speed
I donteven breed for naatures ie carfule infernape and mild metagross

Breeding a New Meta and I need T-Bolt and Energy for Gengar, Lopunny's good, Weavile needs a Choice Scarf and Celebi's fine as of now.
get tbolt from amulet coin and gamecorner. lopunny is not good(i just hadto say that)
celebi is fine EXCEPT FOR the fact that she has a spedef down nature with 7 weaknesses.
and just one question?
cant you have dragon dance instead of swordance. it ensures a baton pass if they switch to another poke as smeasrgle will be faster and you could remove choice scarrf on wevile

9Kplus1

Smash Master
get tbolt from amulet coin and gamecorner. lopunny is not good(i just hadto say that)
celebi is fine EXCEPT FOR the fact that she has a spedef down nature with 7 weaknesses.
and just one question?
cant you have dragon dance instead of swordance. it ensures a baton pass if they switch to another poke as smeasrgle will be faster and you could remove choice scarrf on wevile
True, I'll give Smeargle Swords Dance and give Weavile a Focus Sash, Choice Band, Chople Berry or a Scope Lens. It's too rare to actually find a Modest or Quiet, legit Celebi now so I had to settle for Rash. I know I can battle to get the TM T-Bolt, but I'm waaaaaaay too preoccupied at the moment with a Breeding request and Lopunny IS good, she's just UU because no one's tried to use her before.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
How about a gimmick set?

Lopunny @ Choice Band / Choice Specs / Lagging Tail
Klutz
Calm (SpDef+ Atk-)
EVs: 252 HP / 26 SpDef / 232 Spd

Switcheroo
Toxic / Charm
Mirror Coat
Healing Wish / Charm

Klutz prevents Lopunny from getrting the effect of her item. Switcheroo CB to Special Attackers and CS to Physical. Lagging Tail can be switched to Mixed Sweepers.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

9Kplus1

Smash Master
How about a gimmick set?

Lopunny @ Choice Band / Choice Specs / Lagging Tail
Klutz
Calm (SpDef+ Atk-)
EVs: 252 HP / 26 SpDef / 232 Spd

Switcheroo
Toxic / Charm
Mirror Coat
Healing Wish / Charm

Klutz prevents Lopunny from getrting the effect of her item. Switcheroo CB to Special Attackers and CS to Physical. Lagging Tail can be switched to Mixed Sweepers.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
I still won't go with the annoyer moveset.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I may need a Baton Passer that can attack , how about this?

Scizor/Zangetzu @ Peteya Berry
Jolly Nature
Evs:252attk/252spd/4def

Endure
Swords Dance
Iron Head
Baton Pass
I dunno about Endure, but I'd put X-Scissor over Iron Head.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Congragulations on the 600th post. You only need 103 more to be caught up to mii. :chuckle:

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
I may need a Baton Passer that can attack , how about this?

Scizor/Zangetzu @ Peteya Berry
Jolly Nature
Evs:252attk/252spd/4def

Endure
Swords Dance
Iron Head
Baton Pass
Oh, yay! I finally have an excuse to use these!

Togekiss@Salac
Timid/Modest
-Nasty Plot
-Baton Pass
-Thunder Wave/Aura Sphere
-Air Slash

ParaFlinchHax or more coverage and more sweeping

Ninjask@Focus Sash
Jolly
-Protect/Substitute
-Swords Dance
-Baton Pass
-Aerial Ace/X-Scissor

This will annoy your opponnet to @#$%.

Mew@Salac
Timid
-Baton Pass
-Nasty Plot/Barrier/Amnesia/Swords Dance
-Me First

Use whatever you need. Also, use Me First so you're not too easily walled.

Azelf

Smash Cadet
but he would already have damage on him, because when u use baton pass, they get a free hit on weavile which usually does more than 50% damage anyways. then, after u have 50 percent damage on you, the next hit is always gonna be a ko, chople berry or not.
That's why your Weavile should pack a Focus Sash.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Oh, yay! I finally have an excuse to use these!

Togekiss@Salac
Timid/Modest
-Nasty Plot
-Baton Pass
-Thunder Wave/Aura Sphere
-Air Slash

ParaFlinchHax or more coverage and more sweeping

Ninjask@Focus Sash
Jolly
-Protect/Substitute
-Swords Dance
-Baton Pass
-Aerial Ace/X-Scissor

This will annoy your opponnet to @#$%.

Mew@Salac
Timid
-Baton Pass
-Me First

Use whatever you need. Also, use Me First so you're not too easily walled.
Mew is an Uber. I don't think Celebi wants to cheat.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

9Kplus1

Smash Master
W4M is right, I don't use ubers and Togekiss gets countered by G-Chomp easily.

How about Leafeon instead of Scizor-

Leafeon @Peteya Berry
Impish Nature
EVs:252def/252hp/4spdef

Substitute
Swords Dance
Wish
Baton Pass

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
i think you may need one attack for baton passing

like leafblade or something
u dont have to.... if u had an attacking move u would have to invest some EVs into attack rather into def, HP or sp.def.... leafeon is not a good baton passer though.... ninjask is an awesome baton passer.....

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Leafeon is a Physical Wall that Baton Passes when it gets cornered Leaf Blade wouldn't help it out much , it gets ***** by Steel types so, I'll just Baton Pass Wish, Subs and Power, if I get hazed, I can still B-Pass Substtute, if I get Whirlwinded, I'll KO that poke and switch back.

@MM- Ninjask gets owned by attacks that move first.

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
Leafeon is a Physical Wall that Baton Passes when it gets cornered Leaf Blade wouldn't help it out much , it gets ***** by Steel types so, I'll just Baton Pass Wish, Subs and Power, if I get hazed, I can still B-Pass Substtute, if I get Whirlwinded, I'll KO that poke and switch back.

@MM- Ninjask gets owned by attacks that move first.
no... unless it is a critical a ninjask will survive against an ice shard... u can just teach ninjask protect and then baton pass the next turn....

9Kplus1

Smash Master
no... unless it is a critical a ninjask will survive against an ice shard... u can just teach ninjask protect and then baton pass the next turn....
Mamoswine, Weavile, Abomasnow and Donphan all carry Ice Shard which OHKOs Ninjask w/o a Focus Sash. With Protect, you can only B-Pass one speed stage, you also forget about the turn it B-Passes, that counts too. Leafeon can survive one IShard, sub, swords dance, then B-Pass.

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
Mamoswine, Weavile, Abomasnow and Donphan all carry Ice Shard which OHKOs Ninjask w/o a Focus Sash. With Protect, you can only B-Pass one speed stage, you also forget about the turn it B-Passes, that counts too. Leafeon can survive one IShard, sub, swords dance, then B-Pass.
look, leafeon is a crappy baton passer.... those are only 4 pokes that can really hurt ninjask.... there r a lot more that can hurt fragile leafeon...

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Fragile? Leafeon has a 394 max defense, a Metagross's Bullet Punch does the exact same thing that Ice Shard does to Ninjask, a Quick Attack does the same thing, in fact anything that doesn't OHKO Ninjask will 2KO it the turn it Baton Passes, almost every attack that goes first is Physical and Leafeon can handle those. Ninjask actually has more weaknesses than Leafeon due to Leafeon's high defense.

Top Bottom