• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've bought TeamSpeak Server for Brawl use (voice chat server)

supersmashbc

Smash Rookie
I have purchased a new TeamSpeak server for anyone to use while playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The server address is:

ts7.light-speed.com:8945

As of now there is no password. Anyone can use it. There are different channels so each match can have a different channel and other people won't get in the way.

To download teamspeak go to http://goteamspeak.com/?page=downloads. If you have any questions on how to use it just ask. For a guide on how to connect to our server visit http://www.instantteamspeak.com/support ... server.php

I'm on right now if anyone wants to get on with me.

Ojanya

Smash Ace
Nice, it's nice to see a thread on the forums that's trying to be helpful rather than doing nothing but flaming. I might get on later.

supersmashbc

Smash Rookie
Well, it wasn't really bought for here, but I want it to get used so I am allowing everyone in, regardless of where your from.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
/clap bravo:) love people who help others especialy in smash but ill have to wait for europe to get brawl:(
lets hope it becomes official or used alot :)

Evelgest

Smash Apprentice
Which one of the teamspeak downloads would be most recommended for Windows use?
(intended for those who have experiance with this >.<)
The first one. You need the client and the first is all you should need. Notice the size of the two clients. Take the 5 MB one.

supersmashbc

Smash Rookie
/clap bravo:) love people who help others especialy in smash but ill have to wait for europe to get brawl:(
lets hope it becomes official or used alot :)
Well, I doubt it becomes official, since it is actually for a forum that competes with this, and you will see our link there. But you can still use it all the same without coming to the other forum. I'm not here to promote our forum, I just want the teamspeak server to be active, as it makes things much more fun.

supersmashbc

Smash Rookie
Thanks guys. Right now if you want to use it you usually have to make a post telling people you are on and encourage them to come on with you, and someone usually will. If you don't let anyone know and just get on its kind of hit and miss whether anyone will be there or not.

Misha

Smash Rookie
You're a god

I've been waiting for someone to make a server, but I don't see anyone on. You should advertise or something. Thanks a bunch for the server and I hope to see any of you guys on.

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I heard about Teamspeak from a guy who plays WoW, and I've heard some good things about it. Thanks, dude.

Anyhoo, will the program, while running, cause additional lag? I ask this question for my crewmate Sindel. She has DSL (the poor girl), and we'd like to trash-talk in real time. You know. :p

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
Just what we needed. Except my computer's downstairs while the Wii is upstairs... and I won't be online till about, June 27th, maybe?

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
Cool. If this doesn't work, I'll try plan B:
Boot up Halo
Join a game with the friends I'll be brawling with
Switch the input cables
???
Use headset for great profit!!!

supersmashbc

Smash Rookie
How do you think it would be best to advertise it? I have posted it at several forums, but there isn't someone on all the time. You still have to kind of let other people know you are getting on and tell them to join you. I'll be on a lot though this summer.

supersmashbc

Smash Rookie
Well, we are now going to have TS nights every Wednesday evening/night. This way you know that others are going to be on. You are welcome to use it other times as well still.

Top Bottom