• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've been told my Mario is better than my Marth

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
On terms of a technical level, because of the fact I seem to use Mario more effectively than Marth and I make less errors with him. But with Marth, I win alot more, and because he is Main and I've been playing with him since Melee, I know his general move set better. I've already been altering to his Brawl changes, though alot of the times, my spacing still lives in Melee world, were I miss a tip that would of hit in Melee. I've only picked up Mario when Brawl came out because Doc. Mario was my secondary in Melee, but they took him out. (God rest his Fair Launching soul. >: )

Around where I hang on the internet. My Mario has gotten credit for being a Snake counter, for the way I play Mario pretty much either makes Snake work for his KO, gives him a hard time, or he just cant touch my Mario. But my Marth just has credit for being good as well. And lately I've been playing Mario alot more, like as a starter character, before I switch to Marth. I mean, overall, I play Marth alot more, and when I need to be serious, I start with Marth. Like for GameBattle Matches, and Doubles and Single Tourneys, as well as when I have to defend my ranking of Top Tier within my Smash Crew/Clan. I've posted this in the Marth board since I wanted to get opinions from both groups.

What do you guys think?

Top Bottom