• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've been blacklisted, apparently.

KetchupKaffei

Smash Apprentice
Bought Wii U mainly for Smash
Paid $80 towards the game.
Plays the game , win most of my matches, doesn't taunt or "T-bag".
Gets insulted by other users, never retaliates back.
Get banned for excessive reports because of sore losers.
No notification at all.
Calls Nintendo for an awful solution of waiting it out and are completely in the dark about this.
Trying to wait it out.
Month passes,

Still banned

Gg, Nintendo, really considering on selling this console now, you effectively turned my childhood game into a "he did, she did" because you fear that for some reason that Nintendo network would turn into Xbox live.

Nintendo
grow some balls and tell all the kitty's that get insulted or moan about anything else that they'll live and deal with it. Stop with your primitive Bull**** now.

Last edited:

Blazer561

Smash Rookie
I'm having the same problem. I've tried everything on For Glory and For Fun and every room has been absolutely empty since yesterday. I've only encountered 2 players yesterday on a FFA and saw one of them on Team Battle afterwards trying to find opponents. There's no message telling me that I've been banned, nor have done anything ban worthy. This is weird...

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
I'm in For Hell too as of today. Admittedly I do have a tendency to SD when I'm getting badly bodied sometimes, but I don't think I'm particularly disrespectful otherwise. I don't even taunt. So I'm not entirely sure why I'm here, unless I just beat the wrong person.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
For Glory? More like For Hell if you ask me. It's a good thing I don't play this game online very much unless it's with my amigos.

creedthemind

Smash Rookie
This **** is so serious i even went and signed up for a forum which i NEVER do because no point in complaining bout **** right, but this is ****ing ridiculous. I get trolled in for fun 3v1, destroy the little ****ing pieces of trash because someone has to stand up to that garbage **** and i like the challenge, and then I get banned. Like this is the most horse **** i've ever encountered. the guy said it perfectly unlike brawl this one is more fight focused which ok i can deal with. Not exactly single player friendly but the best online experience. THEN THIS BS HAPPENS. Little ****bois being gay on for fun and i get put into ban land. Like the online is the whole allure of this game and it's being ****ed by lil ****s. The worse part is im doing the only working option 1on1 and im still encountering lil ****bois who troll. and i jus played that Jeremy dude you mentioned earlier and he's extra trash spamming pk moves with lag and talking **** and quiting once he wins once after getting slapped. Like WTF. This the type of **** that make me not even want to play the ****ing game and it's one of top games of all time like argggghhhh sooo mad i created this account just to comment on this **** specifically. We need to petition send hate mail do something so that this next patch fixes that **** when we get cloud. Because i'm contemplating destroying this ****ing game as well as nintendo for being so damm incompetent on something so ****ing basic. Btw im gonna keep posting this **** everywhere becuase this is some bull****

Top Bottom