• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iTunes

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Note: If a mod feels that this thread is more suitable for forums such as the Media Metropolis or the Computer Cafe, please move it.

Who else has so much music in iTunes it would take over three days for them to listen to it all? Right now I have 2337 songs/videos in my library taking up 8.27 gigs and five days to listen to.

My most played is the Barrel Roll Song (some of you may have heard it), though it is more of a jingle than a song.

So what about you guys? Whats in your iTunes?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Eh, in the MM, it'd just be closed or merged with the "What are you listening to now?" topic, so I don't really care.

Cookiez

Smash Ace
*Checks*

Atm, 5672 songs and 8 videos taking up 24.36 GB gigs of space, and apparently taking me 15.8 days to listen to...

But i only listen to a tiny, tiny portion of them :psycho:

Most played song to date = Tarantula by Pendulum.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
1756 items, 3.9 days, 6.81 GB.

Most played - Through the Fire and Flames, lol.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Who else has so much music in iTunes it would take over three days for them to listen to it all? Right now I have 2337 songs/videos in my library taking up 8.27 gigs and five days to listen to.
You think that's a lot of music? Hmm...I think I surpassed that mark back about 5 years ago. Anyway, I don't have iTunes, but Rhythmbox says I have 12,954 songs spread out amongst 60.8 GB, which would take 42 days 22 hours and 10 minutes to play end to end. And surprisingly enough, the most played song is a tie between "Our Faces Split the Coast in Half" and "7/4 Shoreline," both by Broken Social Scene.

P-Wubbs

Smash Apprentice
The All-Powerful Music Machine

You think that's a lot of music? Hmm...I think I surpassed that mark back about 5 years ago. Anyway, I don't have iTunes, but Rhythmbox says I have 12,954 songs spread out amongst 60.8 GB, which would take 42 days 22 hours and 10 minutes to play end to end. And surprisingly enough, the most played song is a tie between "Our Faces Split the Coast in Half" and "7/4 Shoreline," both by Broken Social Scene.

Seriously, none of that is comparable to my music collection. It spans across all genres (country, rock, classic rock, pop, rap, r&b, oldies, etc), and it is up to 117 GB. I have an entire partition devoted to my music. Do I listen to everything? Probably not, but I don't have to worry about duplicate songs. I would put it all in iTunes but froze the program on several occassions when trying to put it into the player, so I only put in the genres that I want to listen to at the moment.

daytimeninja

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gavgrego
Don't have itunes; I have the more superior zune. About 1546 songs...

Most listened is confined by as i lay dying...

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
I wasn't trying to posit that I had the most music, merely the fact most people I know wouldn't consider ~8 gigs a lot, as the OP seemed to suggest in their post. But regardless, 117 GB is pretty impressive. The guy who used to have a radio show before me would regularly bring in two identical 200 GB external hard drives full of music to his show, but I always thought that was rather excessive.

I only have an 80GB hard drive, so I've kind of plateaued in the last three years or so and have deleted a lot of music I don't listen to anymore to make room for newer stuff. Although I plan to upgrade to a larger hard drive once I gather up the balls to tear the old one out of my laptop and put a new one in.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Don't have itunes; I have the more superior zune. About 1546 songs...

Most listened is confined by as i lay dying...
Yeh. I wanted a Zune, but instead choose the iPod because it had more memory.

And 8 gigs is apparently big where I live. Most people I know are amazed that I have over 1,000 songs.

117 gigs is more than I think I'll ever have, so good job with your mass amount of music.

Top Bottom