• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iTunes Store Help

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Hi there. I need some help with iTunes. Particularly iTunes Store

About a month ago i went on iTunes store to go looking for some song. For some reason, the bar showing the loading process loaded about halfway and then didn't go any farther and just displayed a white screen in the iTunes window. It's been doing this ever since then.

[collapse=Screencap]
[/collapse]

Also, everytime i try to sync my iPhone with my iTunes, it'll get to "Step 1 of 4" in the process and stay there.

Everything else works fine in my iTunes. However, this of course, is very bothersome and unhelpful, and i really don't know how to fix it. I've tried reinstalling and downloading a new version, but that didn't help. Everytime i try to run diagnostics, it'll immediately freeze up and i'll end up having to go to task manager to kill it. I've googled it and nothing helpful seems to come up. i've also tried sending an email to iTunes and they just gave me a bot answer of "try reinstalling."

I really don't know much specifics of my computer (heck, i'm computer ********) but my computer is a Windows Vista and i am using iTunes version 10.5.

Please, i really need this problem fixed, and i don't want to take it to Bestbuy or somewhere and have to pay $50 just yet.

Thanks in advance.

~DisQord

EDIT: i solved the problem ^_^

Top Bottom