• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ITT:We Post awesome Zero Suit Samus Screenies we have taken! :D

Adapt

Smash Lord
Could DSR or someone else with the ability to capture high res pics get me a screenshot of ZSS in this pose:

but with the purple/white suit?

Adapt

Smash Lord
I got this one a while ago but I never got a chance to upload the file and convert it to a jpg

I wish I could take higher resolution pics like DSR :(

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
These screenies are amazing. Seeing them inspired me to use some in a signature for the forums but alas it was too big. ):

Adapt

Smash Lord
I was playing around with the new texture code and I took some pics of Zombie Suit Samus
(known at SA-X Samus on the site where I got the texture)

^Front View^

^Back View^

^Up-Close^

Ntei

Smash Rookie
I was playing around with the new texture code and I took some pics of Zombie Suit Samus
(known at SA-X Samus on the site where I got the texture)

^Front View^

^Back View^

^Up-Close^
Alexia from RE code veronica!!

Wenis of Lore

Smash Cadet
some of these pictures are flat out ridiculous. the one with the missle and the handstand...... i cried laughing. then i'm pretty sure someone asked how to save pictures on their computer. i died once more. all in all though there are a ton of sweet pics. i'll have to format some of mine.

Top Bottom