• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's that time of the year again!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Sorry, no, it’s not E3. <a title="Smashboards" href="http://www.smashboards.com">Smashboards</a> is once again having it’s kind-of-anual forum awards! Kirby King’s once again worked his robotic rear off getting the awards all set up. Nominations have just started, so if you want to check out the wide variety of catagories you can nominate yourself for (and others, I guess) and join the fun, just click <a title="Nomination Booth" href="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2084194#post2084194">here!</a>

Oh, and if you’re having problems picking someone to nominate for sexiest mod….. :)

Oh, and the GDC, Gamers Development Conference is coming up with Shiggy hosting a keynote speach. Will it have anything brawl related? If it does, we’ll be sure to post it here! Stay tuned!

S

smashfan#100000

why has the page put a lot of new nonsense forums?
4 in a month!and every one with little-to-talk-about stuff….but well then lets talk

S

smashfan#100000

the wii has an error…well actually a lot

www.wiierror.com

but the stores like walmart, target and all those hasn’t buyed cuz they know about that error tha is an error in the software that damages the hardware and nintendo is going to fix it in….emm….. maybe at finals of february

X

Xulos

Smashfan I think you meant “than what i thought”.
Think is not a word.

U

Um hi im new

lol you guys must be prtty bored correcting each other’s grammer …..lol
nothin else to do iguess…..

X

Xulos

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

A

Aaron

once again you noticed you suck **** at writing ,smashfan 100000.

Top Bottom