• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's my birthday! See the cake (large images inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Yay for me! I need a picture of Bowser and Boozer, couldsomeone please upload a decent pic of Bowser and the pic of Boozer from Gimpy's old sig, thankyou!

You'll understand why later in the day ;) Trust me, it's awesome.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/7903581/?qo=8&q=by:kerberos-&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps
(boozer pic)
http://vally8.free.fr/jeux/papermario/images/bowser.jpg
(paper mario bowser)
http://www.themushroomkingdom.net/images/mlss/mlss_bowser.jpg
(humongous bowser picture)
http://www.pressthebuttons.com/files/dancing_bowser_highres.jpg
(DDR bowser)
http://dsmedia.ign.com/ds/image/article/614/614266/mario-kart-ds-20050515002459596.jpg
(kart bowser)

theres a few pics

theres like a billion of them, if i could magically link you to my "bowser pictures" folder you'd have all billion of them lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. BLAZE!

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Thanks for the pics, too late though It was for my cake, I'll show you a picture, Recorded footage for my vid, it's not very good lol. Should be able to make it tommorow.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
cake pictures were taken... I'll be able to upload them today, no idea about the video because I'm so god**** tired (went to sleep at 6.00 in the morning, wii tennis is too **** addictive). I'm hoping, HOPING that today I'll be able to record some footage of me playing someone decent to get some advice but no doubt my friend who didn't turn up for my birthday despite living down my road will be "busy" as he always is. The rest of the vids are complete noob matches though one was an only bowser so you can laugh at just how bad they are.

The cake wasn't nearly as good as last year as my mum didn't have enough time or all of the correct coloured icing but I'll get some pics after a bath/shower.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Thankyou!

Cake photos now online!
yay for cake!

No more candles :(

That's better

Cake, the next morning

CAKE IS MINE!

It's a good cake but you should've seen the one from last year and the year before, I had an excellent one of bowser throwing a bob-omb (you know the picture) with loads of characters running away and also one of Fox in his adventures "staff" pose. This year's really doesn't do them justice as my dad bought the wrong icing, just imagine this one about 5x better.

Other pictures:
The room the morning after much smashing and wii tennis.

Damage done by Lippy the idiot (Oh come on I don't see how people can manage to smash stuff with the remote), he shattered the entire case and bulb sending glass everywhere, the crack in the other case is from my sister, *sigh*.

Also of note: Cake tastes good.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Yeaaaah, they didn't look so huge in the windows image viewer... It was, of course, only after I'd deleted the pages giving me links to the smaller images that I discovered they were so big

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
You're name is Henry?

<3
Yeah, why, is yours? I remember someone in the credits of boozer cute being called henry too. Thanks all you guys! If I can ever get a hold of the footage from that day (it's on my sister's account -.-) then I'll make the vid, till then yay for being older! Yay for Bowser! Yays for everyone!

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Is that a Bowser on the cake!

*dies*

Bowser has been eaten! What are we going to do!?
DO NOT FEAR!

Bowser has not yet been eaten, I have stoped anyone who has tried. If it calls for it, I will take it upon myself to eat him so that at least he went with a true bowser fan!

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Where for the what now with who? Where is this "yeovil" you speak of? If it's near I'll see if I can make it.

Also, anyone got anything that lets either windows movie maker or muvee autoproducer 3.5 magi moments run quicktime files? I'd make a bloody vid if only I could get these files into the movie makers... If not has anyone got something that WILL run quicktime files to make a movie?

Kman25

Smash Ace
Where for the what now with who? Where is this "yeovil" you speak of? If it's near I'll see if I can make it.

Also, anyone got anything that lets either windows movie maker or muvee autoproducer 3.5 magi moments run quicktime files? I'd make a bloody vid if only I could get these files into the movie makers... If not has anyone got something that WILL run quicktime files to make a movie?
Oops Sorry I took a while to reply, but yeah Bronze answered your question, All your answers are in that thread, I hope you can make it so I can give you a Bowser ditto =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom