• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

its like 1 am right now but hello

trezr

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm Alex, aka Lexi, aka superdopefox, aka trezr. I'm new to smashboards, and recently decided I wanted to improve in smash. I've never been too great but there's a club on campus that just formed and I want to be good when I go hang out/play because I want to make more friends. Really, I made this account because I've never joined a forum before and I want to try this out. I'm into a lot of different things, and I am eager to learn.

Nice to meet you all!

*edit*
I main Kirby in 64 because idk that's who I feel most comfortable with. Samus is my girl in Melee because, again, comfort. I love projectiles too. And I main TL in Brawl and M because comfort, I've always loved the Zelda franchise (especially Wind Waker), and I'm determined to beat a currently difficult Pikachu, Luigi, and Diddy that a couple of my friends main, using TL somehow.

I've never been to a tournament, ever. But it sounds like an incredibly fun experience. I love watching videos on youtube and listening to/watching the hyped crowd and the stupid jokes being made. I once hosted a "tournament" in my dorm room freshman year, with a lot of the jazz major friends I had.

I love playing viola (I have since 5th grade and it's my principle instrument), guitar (since 7th grade, and I love it just as much, if not more than viola), being in orchestra, Afro-Cuban music (joined an ensemble spring semester freshman year and I fell in love with the music and culture), anime (I could talk about a lot of different ones I've seen), Nintendo in general, making hip hop beats (recent but huge passion now), college (University of North Texas '16), learning Japanese, Hispanic culture (I'm Hispanic), Texas (lived here my whole life), and Phi Mu Alpha (a music fraternity I am a member of and one of the best decisions I made during my college career).

Sorry for how long this is!

Last edited:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
And now its like 2am!

hiii welcome :D

Tournies and events are really fun indeed and a great way to meet new people. It also ups your game quite a bit with all the new things you can learn from playing against many different people.

I wish I could play an instrument... kudos!

See ya around~

Top Bottom