• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's Kinda Annoying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Ok, you proved a spamming douchebag can ruin a thread. So? The forum relies on the civility of its members to maintain its integrity far more than it relies on the mods. And that's the way it should be. If someone goes into someone's house and kills them, they didn't prove that we need more police patrolling neighborhoods, they merely proved that they're a lunatic and/or *******. That person would then be put in prison, just as you will no doubt be banned. And your banning will serve as an example to others, thereby preventing further spamming. So the system is actually effective. And you can't say the spam would have been prevented had the mods caught it on the first post. It also would have been prevented if you hadn't posted it in the first place. The mods don't and shouldn't have to be superhuman and pick up the slack for your idiocy.

Now, back to the original topic: I wholeheartedly agree.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Moderators suprisingly have lives. GASP! Not to mention diferent time zones. I didn't need to read this crap when I woke up this morning.

To the Topic maker, might want to remake this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom