• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's a shame I can't get a vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marth_Player_X2012

Smash Rookie
Alright I use Falco Falcon and Marth. What are some techniques I should use to get better? I know all the shffl and everything. For Falcon my main problem is edgeguarding thats what I'm most concerned about. I seem to miss quite often. Same goes for Marth. Any advice?

Razed

Smash Ace
Y'know, that was a really dumb question. You JUST said yourself in your post that you have trouble edgeguarding, and you come here asking what we should tell you to practice when we don't know anything about how you play you cept who you main. If you have difficulties edgeguarding, then what do you think you should practice Dr. Science?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Practice edgeguarding, like everyone in this topic said. As far as other things are concerned, practice using advanced techs effectively. It doesn't do you any good to know how to shffl if you can't use the technique in a real match or to make yourself less predictable (instead of more).

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Try reading through the stickied topics in the character specific rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom