• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Itakio presents: a DK "combo" video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I thought it was a good expose on DK's better factors, since he's so underlooked. I had no clue his spike was that strong or easily connectable.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I was dissapointed in the level of ability in the opponents. It seemed that none of them tried to avoid death once the pressure was on. Also... in the first clip... you should know it's not going to be amazing, at least, when you have to fast forward to make your combos faster.

No problem though, it's not like anyone expects anything from DK.

GiantKiller

Smash Cadet
The DAir spikes were pretty entertaining to watch. Actually inspired me to try the big monkey out next time I play.

For future videos, I'd suggest:

1. Don't use fast-forward
2. Focus more on the kills than general gameplay, and mix up your kill moves and combos so it's not all Fthrow-DAir.
3. Throw in some setups to fully-charged Donkey Punch kills. Those are always entertaining.

A good way to get better at making vids is to watch lots of 'em and note what you do and don't like about the ones you see, and also take note of what other people do and don't like about them (which you may or may not agree with) from their comments. And realize that you'll never be able to please everybody, so the most important part is having fun making it.

-GK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom