• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

issues with tkbreezy tourney pack sss

jamacanbacn

Smash Rookie
So I am wanting to start using the new 2 row SSS that was made up by tkbreezy.It worked fine when i put it on an sd card and ran it through homebrew. However with my personal wii the disc drive is broken . When I try to build it into an ISO the stage select is still the normal 3 row SSS. Is there anyway to fix this?

Y-L

Smash Champion
It's because you didn't replace the rsbe01.gct. Take it out of tk breezy's codes folder and replace the one in the iso builder.

jamacanbacn

Smash Rookie
Thats the thing is I did replace the rsbe01.gct and It gives me this

Last edited:

Y-L

Smash Champion
I could be wrong but it might be something with the iso builder. The iso builder only looks for files that are called for, not all the pm files. You could try my iso builder in my build (in my siggy). Other that I'm not really sure.

jamacanbacn

Smash Rookie
Yah I am using your ISO builder to build it. If I use the old ISO builder than it doesn't even add the starter and counter ,etc to the SSS.

Y-L

Smash Champion
Yah I am using your ISO builder to build it. If I use the old ISO builder than it doesn't even add the starter and counter ,etc to the SSS.
I'm not talking about the one in my Netplay guide, I mean the one in my custom build.

Top Bottom