• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Issues with Custom Music

MetaA1337

Smash Rookie
For some of the songs that i added, when I'm in a match or if I try listening to them in the Music leveller thing it changes into a messed up version of a song on another stage. I have added songs before and this never happened so I don't know how it happened now. If anybody could give me a solution that would be great thanks! :confused:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Defragment your sd card.
Easily done by taking everything off of it and then putting it back on.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
That happens to me sometimes,try deleting the BRSTM and add it again to the SD card.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
That happens to me sometimes,try deleting the BRSTM and add it again to the SD card.

In my experience this doesn't always work. But sometimes deleting everything off the sd card (which essentially defrags it) and recopying the originals will copy it over without the corruption.

Top Bottom