• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Issues Loading Project M?

Kevin Nguyen

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm no expert in hacking and I did manage to follow a guide which led me to download the project M on this site. http://projectmgame.com/en/

I downloaded the Hackless Wii ZIP (WiFi-Safe) version, and followed the steps to remove ALL of the custom stages and voila it worked! Then the 2nd time I tried to load project M again, for some odd reason a custom stage called "POOL PARTY" appeared in my custom stages and since the mod required there were no custom stages in either the card or game save, I couldn't load project M again. The problem is, I cannot remove the "POOL PARTY" custom stage as the option to erase or send is cancelled out! When I select it, it'll give me the notification "You cannot edit stages received via trades or download. Anyone ever have an issue of having a custom stage that you cannot remove? It's the only thing in the way of me loading PM.

W¡ndy

Smash Cadet
When did you last connect to wifi?
you might have that setting to download custom stages automatically.
I forget how you turn it off, but you'll probably have to wait till tomorrow.

MaxThunder

PM Support
first you have to go into the wifi menu and disable the smash service thing... then forward your wii's clock 24 hours and the stage is gone...

Top Bottom