• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Issue with Roy and Mewtwo

TheHidden

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5069-4330-3482
So... i got Project M and played on the wii u for while and everything ran smoothly, but lately when I get to the character select screen and choose either Roy or Mewtwo, the announcer says Pokemon Trainer instead of Roy, and Fighting Alloy Team instead of mewtwo, and when the match starts with any of those characters the sound effects either arent there (when using Mewtwo) or are all messed up(with roy). Anyone has gotten a similar problem or can think of a way to solve it or should i just redowload it

Sai_

Smash Apprentice
Just redownload it. That is the weirdest bug I've read about. Make sure you don't have any other content on your SD card that may interfere with P:M, such as merging files.

Sartron

Smash Journeyman
Make sure your Project M files are arranged properly, specifically the sounds. If that does not work, try re-downloading the Project M codeset as it could be an error with the sound replacement engine.

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
Same here, I don't know why, but I've got no sounds for Mewtwo in the game. Mewtwo also can't really float while being in the air. Does anybody know, which files are relevant for this? I rebuild an iso for myself, so there might have been some personal mistakes while I copied the files over...

Last edited:

Zeldastriker

Smash Apprentice
If you use a custom ISO, you'll need to insert the .sawnd files in the sfx folder into smashbros_sound.brsar using a program called Super Sawnds. Also, if the CSS isn't playing the right sounds, just make sure the sfx folder and the Project M .gct file are present and accounted for.

Top Bottom