• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Issabelle pocket I franes

Perfect patricia

Smash Apprentice
Sometimes I use this move and an attack will hit me and I take no damage. Can I use this as a tool to avoid attacks m?

Folax

Smash Rookie
Sometimes I use this move and an attack will hit me and I take no damage. Can I use this as a tool to avoid attacks m?
If I remember correctly, both Villager and Isabelle have invincibility on the first few frames of pocket. I don't personally think it's a good thing to try to use for meta reasons, simply cause it does have a lot of end lag, and does the same thing as a side step. If I was you bro, I'd just use a side step. Only time I use pocket for invincibility is to troll.

Luminario

Smash Lord
It's best to use it when you see an edgeguard coming a mile away. Simply phasing through your opponent's attack so that you can edgeguard them is a good strategy to pull off every once in a while, though trying it too often means they could try to bait it out.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
b reverse pocket can be used as another kind of directional airdodge,

Top Bottom