• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ISO Spongebob Gamecube Controller

denizen

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys!

I know this is a bit out of left field and if it is not allowed, I apologize and please feel free to delete but I'm working on a custom project and need the Spongebob GameCube Controller and thought I would see if anyone on these boards has one or knows where I can get one. Thank you all for your time and help in advance.

An erect stick

Smash Rookie
My friends and Ihave been searching for this controller for a while. 2 days ago we saw one used on amazon for $40, we bought instantly. I would recommend checking amazon every few days.

Zumbach

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1736-1505-4150
On amazon it's over $200 in most cases. Good luck finding one, because I have no other idea.
$200? o_O It's a shame mine doesn't work anymore, i've had one for a while just sitting there ever since i was a kid.

Last edited:
Top Bottom