• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ISO smash community in lakewood, CO areas

THCDallas

Smash Rookie
Hello fellow smashers. I am a falco player from Kenosha, Wisconsin. Recently, I have relocated to Lakewood, Colorado, just outside the Denver area. I play SSBM only, although I do enjoy smash 4, I'm not very skilled at it. I have played melee since I was 17. I wouldn't consider myself a scrub, however I have been inactive from the game for a couple months. My skill level, in my own eyes. Im OKAY. With a lot of things that can be done, but also need to be mastered. The point of this post is: I'm basically looking for some people to smash with. Thank you!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion

mjwgamer805

Smash Rookie
Hello! I live in Aurora, CO and have been playing smash for about 15 years moving to the newest installment of smash games.

I have Melee and play it occasionally (pretty terrible though) and smash 4 is where I'm significantly better. Currently looking for more of a smash community in CO and having trouble finding anything. Or at least anything that isn't 2 hours away. Have you had any luck finding places/people to play with?

Top Bottom