• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ISO Image Problem

hectichobo

Smash Ace
I tried to burn an ISO Image (Spore) on to a blank DVD+R. The disk appeared to have burnt successfully, but when I try to run it, the disk no longer reads. Could somebody please help so I don't render my last to blank DVD+R's useless too.

Frames

DI
you still didnt answer my questions really

what program do you use and what settings did you have it on this can affect your burn also why are you even bothering burning it use daemon tools to mount it

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Okay I used that to mount it. (I tried burning it to save space). Now I'm getting an error 1001 saying my directory is wrong or something

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Isn't Spore interlaced with DRM? Or is it only online activation?

hectichobo

Smash Ace
DRM, I wasn't going to use online. I've tried three ISO's. On game me a bad directory error, and the other two's serial numbers wouldnt work.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
DRM doesn't care if you use online. It will still hunt you down.

Seriously. It has to do with the activation of the game, not whether you play online or not. If more than 3-5 (one of those two, not sure) activate the game, they can't play it.

You may be able to find a crack/patch online but I'm not sure on the legality of avoiding DRM or of the iso's that you are getting.

Personally I don't care about the legality of it, but the people reading my posts might. :p

Top Bottom