• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isn't it weird?

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
How like....this time tomorrow, we will be playing the game we have waited years for?

I don't know, for me it's kind of bizarre.
Like the end of a race.
The graduation of high school.

It's like you just finished doing something you're not used to being without.

It's like...okay, tomorrow I will have Brawl. Now what? No waiting, or theories, or anything. I mean I'm happy to have Brawl, but isn't it a little weird? The last few years of waiting will end tomorrow (for most of us).

Don't know how to explain it, it's just a little weird to me.

IGN Forums

Smash Journeyman
it feels like a graduation!! lol, it's the best game ever! Better than Halo 3, we have to care about it!! Games like these don't come every year!

R. Olivaw

Smash Cadet
My god is this your first time waiting for a highly anticipated game? I kinda wish it was more like Melee's launch, where it wasn't that huge of a deal but still exciting. The hype surround Brawl is ridiculous in comparison.

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
My god is this your first time waiting for a highly anticipated game? I kinda wish it was more like Melee's launch, where it wasn't that huge of a deal but still exciting. The hype surround Brawl is ridiculous in comparison.
I counted down the days until Melee too ^_^ it was exciting.
But nothing like this >_> I knew nothing about Melee before it came out, other than it had Zelda.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
I'm just ready to get it over with, really. All of the crap that's happened has killed the hype for some people, but once we put that game in our Wiis, we'll remember why we put up with that crap for two years.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Graduation was kind of a "whatever" thing for me, because I knew there would be more school right after it XD. There is a lot more enthusiasm about this.

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
It hit me this morning, Cergerati.

I was trying to sleep in, but I wasn't able to. The hours were dripping by slowly, and I was tired, but I couldn't sleep in. My heart was racing, I felt an adrenaline rush all morning. I couldn't get out of my head the fact that it was almost here. I never thought about the game like that before. I had never been that excited before. This morning I just couldn't relax, it was almost painful.

I'm kind of like that now. I just want the game to come so I can lose this pestering adrenaline rush and play the game XD

c4pt41n 0l1m4r

Smash Rookie
Last night i couldn't fall asleep( even though i went to school and worked for the rest of the day), i was really tired, but every couple minutes i would think about the game and how awesome it would be. When i woke up today and even now, it seems almost unreal. I'm in an excited mood yet im somewhat sad for some reason. IDK, anyways i'm going to the midnight release and the tournament, and it still hasn't really yet hit me that today is gunna be the first day i play brawl. "wierd" is definetly the best word to describe how i feel.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
lol if theres 1 good thing that came out of these delays and time it took to make brawls it that we all have gotten more patient.
I bet theres a lot of people out there that the wait for brawls has gotten them to be more patient , not to say that wait was easy ..oh no ...it was hard but like they say you have to make it to the end 1 day no matter what it be in this case it would be Brawl

Cepheus

Smash Cadet
BRAWL will be awesome.

I am excited about it.
not worried about not having something to wait for lol.

CrazyShaman

Smash Apprentice
It hit me earlier too. Although, I've mastered the ability to let time slip by me without doing anything, so I've done that all day to ease the wait for tomorrow.

BoG

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it is a bit weird... I've been looking forward to brawl for a while... A website I used to regular died, and I ended up spending my time practicing melee and getting psyched for brawl. Now, I'll have it. I'll be playing it in a matter of hours, and own it in a few more.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
I feel the same way. The day feels...strange now that Brawl is merely less than 24 hours away.

Chro

Smash Apprentice
I know exactly what you mean. It will be really weird actually playing the game that I've been thinking about so long.

HoppBar

Smash Rookie
****.. when melee came out My bro saw it in blockbuster and I was jus' like wtf? A new smash game? Uhh... let's get it..? ! .. Haha I was just so like stunned, didn't even know another would come out. Now I'm obsessed with this game I don't even have yet.. I can't wait.. =\
2 more hours for me anyway till the tourney.. To bad I'm not using the controller I want, but ehh I still get teh have a lil' smash party then come home with the game ^_^

L 17

Smash Apprentice
I feel like a 6 year old who's been told that santa will take him to disneyland tomorrow.

Top Bottom