• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ISJR'ed wolf wall?

§witch

Smash Lord
I was just wondering if this has any merits as a useful approach or whatever. I know that bair has little landing lag as is, but I just wanted to hear some of your thoughts on the topic, discuss.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
i dont think its gonna be useful, since it forces u to do the BAIR at a certain time

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
It's also ridiculously difficult to do and can end up with you getting easily gimped. You might be able to surprise someone once in a while with it but overall it would be pretty useless.

:034:

Smash Hero
Beside being extremely difficult to pull off, it leaves you without a second jump in case you get hit out of it and I believe just using SHFF bair is faster.

§witch

Smash Lord
What's this about getting gimped? Who said using it off the edge? I don't even think that's possible, since you have to be near the ground. But yeah, I thought it might not have any use, but I figured I'd post it anyways.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
u can get gimped caz when u are doing the isjr, ur essentially jumping up over and over again with ur 2nd jump. If you get hit off the screen while doing this 2nd jump, u wont get ur 2nd jump back and u'll be forced to use up+b which is gimpable

:034:

Smash Hero
What's this about getting gimped? Who said using it off the edge? I don't even think that's possible, since you have to be near the ground. But yeah, I thought it might not have any use, but I figured I'd post it anyways.
You can get hit out of it with a well placed aerial, leaving you with just your up and side B, which is not a good situation for Wolf.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Ye its gonna be useful for some character, but I dont see it happening with wolf? Does anyone know if it can be done with F Air? Because that might actually be useful

Top Bottom