• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isabelle Breakdown/Analysis Video

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Newly released is the complete breakdown of Isabelle, narrated by yours truly and published by Reidakai. I apologize if something of this sort isn't allowed but I think since it's probably fine. The video can be found here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9OS9f-KLro and sorry for all the issues.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
That was fast of you to make and upload.
We could talk about the moveset. It doesn't need to be about only the 'video', but then again I see another thread with people already replying. oh well.

Do you really think she's faster than villager? cuz that would be great. I find it really hard to tell, we didn't get too much yet.

Last edited:

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
That was fast of you to make and upload.
We could talk about the moveset. It doesn't need to be about only the 'video', but then again I see another thread with people already replying. oh well.

Do you really think she's faster than villager? cuz that would be great. I find it really hard to tell, we didn't get too much yet.
It's hard to tell for sure, since Villager could also possibly be faster than before, but I just made a guess based on how it looked to me, I believe Villager was a bit of a slow dasher in 4 whereas Isabelle looked rather quick. It would make sense as well, seeing as she doesn't seem to be as zoning focused.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It's hard to tell for sure, since Villager could also possibly be faster than before, but I just made a guess based on how it looked to me, I believe Villager was a bit of a slow dasher in 4 whereas Isabelle looked rather quick. It would make sense as well, seeing as she doesn't seem to be as zoning focused.
I'd say they seem about the same, but there's so little to go on for now. Hopefully they release a gameplay video. I'd love for her to have good movement, and really to see her fair and more.

SmashKeks

Smash Ace
Who knows how Sakurai and the team decides these things, but from a realism stand point one could make the argument that Isabelle running faster than Villager stands to reason. Villager is a kid as opposed to Isabelle the assumed young adult, and Isabelle is a dog, an animal kind of designed biologically for running, so she probably has better leg muscles and thus better speed than most adults her age assuming equivalent size and equal body fitness, so with that in mind she'd definitely outrun a human child.

Last edited:

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Who knows how Sakurai and the team decides these things, but from a realism stand point one could make the argument that Isabelle running faster than Villager stands to reason. Villager is a kid as opposed to Isabelle the assumed young adult, and Isabelle is a dog, an animal kind of designed biologically for running, so she probably has better leg muscles and thus better speed than most adults her age assuming equivalent size and equal body fitness, so with that in mind she'd definitely outrun a human child.
Dogs are better assistants and better runners

Top Bottom