• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac (Golden Sun) in SSBB thread

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Link, can you give us any other reason why the 35 roster will be the actual roster. Also, what makes these guys so credible.

Also, I believe someone debunked it or something. It was at the Gamespot forums.

The guy who made A 35 character roster debunked himself.

And said "I dunno, MarkMan probably saw my post and decided it was the final roster". Which he didn't - he has leaked stuff before for other games , and it wasn't supposed leaks from random GFAQers.

And on top of that, sp0rsk vouched for Reno and MarkMan, and as many would tell you, sp0rsk lives not far from the "base of operations" for Brawl.

Durbl Piij

Smash Cadet
Wow, A Link to th Snitch, troll much??? Is there a particular reason that you keep coming back to this thread, or are you just enjoying telling people you know people who know stuff? You aren't a very nice person at all.

Well, like most people who are in this thread keep trying to do, lets discuss Isaac. He is cool, and even if he in't playable, we can all enjoy seeing him in the game. I'm sure he would be a pretty good assist trophy, since he was in Sakurais poll, and I THINK that if Sakurai couldn't manage to get the character to be plaable, then he could at least make it a pretty nifty AT. But I'm still hoping for playable, or at least ne of those allies that you cant play as but meet in SSE. That would be cool too.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I have officially lost all hope in Isaac being playable.

It's been fun speculating how great Isaac would have been if Sakurai was smart enough to consider him, but I guess that was not the case.

As the 35 character roster is proved right I see no reason to stick around here anymore. I am rapidly losing all hope I had for this game. Really if this awful roster is for real, Sakurai has just lost a Super Smash Bros. fan. Not that he cares or that it matters, but I'm being honest.

RandomGuy42

Smash Journeyman
Man, it does look hella similar.

By the way, this is probably the last you'll see of me around here for a while.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I'll stick around until the roster is entirely revealed, then I'll probably disappear too.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Well this roster is official and it also officially sucks.

I can not believe this. I really didn't think it could be this bad. Really I didn't. And I'm not saying this solely because Isaac isn't playable, it's got so many other problems.

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
So much potential wasted. Here they had so many characters with flexebility in move sets to do so much and yet we still end up with clones. Why not isaac why not

Arteen

Smash Lord
Any Golden Sun sightings at all? :ohwell:

Regarding the Aleph thread: it scrolls.

So hey guys, what's going on? Did you turn out to be completely, totally right like you said? Or at all?
Do you just love being a troll? It's annoying.

Meh. I don't like this roster. I don't care all that much for any of the newcomers. I'd gladly sacrifice Pokemon Trainer and his three Pokemon, and ROB, and YLink, and either Lucas or Ness, and one of the Kirby characters, and even Sonic and Snake in order to represent more deserving Nintendo games.

But darn, I'm sure glad Gyromite got the representation it deserved![/sarcasm]

At no point am I trolling. You were trolling me for declaring 35 characters, and anyone who responded negatively towards me (not the roster) got what they asked for.

ROB did more for Nintendo than GS did for the GBA.

At no point am I trolling. You were trolling me for declaring 35 characters, and anyone who responded negatively towards me (not the roster) got what they asked for.

Smash Rookie

It doesn't mean people will stop *****ing and moaning about a good roster. If a person doesn't get what they want it'll more than likely happen.

Either way, the GS games were good, but they did next to nothing for Nintendo and arn't even recognizable by many people.

Matt Silver

Smash Journeyman
In a world where there is no Sakurai. Only Link...

I'll say this once more...

F*UCK YOU!

You apparently won your little "I'm going to troll like a little ***** and just piss people off" game, so why don't you just leave people alone.

Arteen

Smash Lord

No playable character, assist trophy, trophy, item, stage, or sticker for Golden Sun so far. :'(

RandomGuy42

Smash Journeyman
Snitch, I believe in the 35 character roster from the start, because I knew it's origins. But even I have to admit you're provoking the people in this thread to respond negatively, a.k.a trolling.

Top Bottom