• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Smashified 10 will probably be released after 10 delays. This is getting ridiculous, they could at least tell us what is the cause of the constant delaying.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Considering that the only thing left to do is the video, why don't they just release the art already and maybe tomorrow or the day after they release the video.

D

Deleted member

Im not even going to bother until it's released.

Anyways, a new artist has arrived: SAKURA SHINOBU
Im putting this with a spoiler tag since it could be seen as NSFW.

Still a better ship than Palucina :troll: *awaits death threats*

D

Deleted member

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER COMIC.

Isaac lets his fingers do the talking. Take note, ladies!

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Who is this ? I thought Omni was drawing the characters ?
Omni doesn't do every character. He's got a whole team doing them. Omni is the one who makes the videos, though. If Omni's busy the video can't go up.

Chris is another one of the people he's got helping him out. Chris seems to basically be his #2, and now it seems like Chris may start trying to do videos as well to make things easier on Omni.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Smashifed is nothing more than glorified fanart so I'm not too bothered by the delays, but it is disappointing.

It 's better than no Isaac!

M23-X0

Smash Journeyman
Omni doesn't do every character. He's got a whole team doing them. Omni is the one who makes the videos, though. If Omni's busy the video can't go up.

Chris is another one of the people he's got helping him out. Chris seems to basically be his #2, and now it seems like Chris may start trying to do videos as well to make things easier on Omni.
I understand. Too bad they didn't gave us an explanation about the delay. It seems so weird to me. Yesterday they were talking about "today or tomorrow" and now they can't.
  • Either they are not planning very well
  • Or there is something behind the delay (the team is quarrelling, Nintendo reveal, or something else).

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I understand. Too bad they didn't gave us an explanation about the delay. It seems so weird to me. Yesterday they were talking about "today or tomorrow" and now they can't.
  • Or there is something behind the delay (the team is quarrelling, Nintendo reveal, or something else).
Its probably the first one.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Omni stated pretty clearly they didn't plan it very well. He had several unexpected delays due to work-related issues that kept him from getting it done. He even stated in the future they won't give strict dates anymore.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Damn it Omni. Give us Smashified Isaac already. The ballot's about to end, and Isaac is nowhere near dominating it. If we can just get an extra edge from an SSB4 style Isaac artwork, more interest in the character can be generated, and thus, more votes go to Isaac.

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
Do you think they Smashified multiple poses for Isaac?
Or do you think they did Smashified renders of all of Isaac's partners in Golden Sun?
For what it's worth:

So I doubt there's even just more than one pose.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
I bet Nintendo contacted Smashified and said: "You do Isaac's stance and we will do the reveal trailer at the end of the video. And Isaac will be totally free because of the constant delays and trouble we caused you."

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I bet Nintendo contacted Smashified and said: "You do Isaac's stance and we will do the reveal trailer at the end of the video. And Isaac will be totally free because of the constant delays and trouble we caused you."
*in JonTron's voice* One can only dream...

Accursed

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of Isaac's reveal trailer, is anyone else disappointed that if Isaac was revealed, he wouldn't get a cgi trailer like every other non-DLC character?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, that clears up things... That's what they get for prematurely giving a release date, I guess. Just be within this week please.

:231:

Jamurai

Victory is my destiny
NNID
Jamurai92
ISAAC HYPE. Hi, I'm an MK main, I wasn't aware there was an Isaac social* thread but here we are. I'm so ready to wreck fools with him as hard as the Wise One wrecked Alex on Mt Aleph. OH YEAH.

If Isaac is confirmed I will definitely be active and look forward to advancing his meta with you guys.

EDIT: My b, thanks for the heads up :grin:

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
ISAAC HYPE. Hi, I'm an MK main, I wasn't aware there was an Isaac social but here we are. I'm so ready to wreck fools with him as hard as the Wise One wrecked Alex on Mt Aleph. OH YEAH.

If Isaac is confirmed I will definitely be active and look forward to advancing his meta with you guys.
This isn't a social thread...Yet.
Its a support thread.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
ISAAC HYPE. Hi, I'm an MK main, I wasn't aware there was an Isaac social but here we are. I'm so ready to wreck fools with him as hard as the Wise One wrecked Alex on Mt Aleph. OH YEAH.

Welcome. Well, this isn't a social thread (so the posts should be about Isaac), but it will become the social once he's confirmed.

D

Deleted member

Well another comic doesn't hurt don't you think?
Spoiler again:

It's a good thing i don't help people :troll:.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I think the Isaac Support Thread will get more pages than the Zelda Social Thread before we get Smashified Isaac...

For the record: Isaac Support Thread has 437 pages (that's more then like 95% of the social threads)
Zelda Social Thread: 2,245 pages.

Liverpool19

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Clemo13
I am annoyed about the delays, but I do understand why he set a rlease date for it. There were just so many people who are asking when it would come out and he got pressured into saying a release date, he knows, could and probably would get pushed back.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I am annoyed about the delays, but I do understand why he set a rlease date for it. There were just so many people who are asking when it would come out and he got pressured into saying a release date, he knows, could and probably would get pushed back.
I'm not sure what people hate more:
No release dates.
Or missed release dates.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Hey guys, check this out.

If you want to know who made this, it's @Zem-raj. It almost makes me want to get SMM because of how cool this looks. :p

Top Bottom