• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is zelda made to beat falco?

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
i was talkin to my step bro from arizona. he was the one that got me into smash. anyway, he was talkin about how he is getting good with zelda and he was bragging because he was sayin that zelda is made to beat falco. so is that true?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
SHL > Zelda...she's so slow and falco only makes her slower. I invented Zelda, i should know ;)

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Laser spam, Dairs galore, Shines, and Bairs. You win. As long as you dont fall pray to the fact that her Fair and Bair out range you. You can win easy. Zelda is prey for falco.

PS-Pwn is a word. Enough people use it as one. =3

DuKe™

Smash Journeyman
i swear though every I play Zelda against falco i never outplay the falco but i always manage to win. backthrow at 70 % FTW

pressthebutton

Smash Apprentice
i dont play any really good zeldas but doesnt zelda have a reflector thing(i dunno the term for it) that ruins my shl and any other approach. i shl->reflected, slows me down. i approach with an aerial->reflector, slows me down. i really dont know how to fight a zelda.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, well put KirbySSB. And DarknessOfHeart has a good Zelda. I just wanted to throw that out there. He invented Zelda :).

4% APR

Smash Champion
Zelda's Reflector is pretty laggy, so just short hop with no lazer and get her to use it. Then just go Fsmash or something.

Yep

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
Laser spam, Dairs galore, Shines, and Bairs. You win. As long as you dont fall pray to the fact that her Fair and Bair out range you. You can win easy. Zelda is prey for falco.

PS-Pwn is a word. Enough people use it as one. =3
rhanx for the advice to everyone. but im sorry pwn isnt a word. spelling mistake. but i dont wanna get off topic and i respect u because u use G&W :p

mathos

Smash Champion
Another problem with zelda is that you need to l-cancel or she has potential to use her lightning kicks on you. But really just make her come to you, she has no approaches.

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
Zelda's only advantage over falco is IF she can grab him juggle him to death that is it. Falco is the most aggressive character I think in the game. He doesn't need to spam because of her b attack so what? All Falco does is the usual combo, and plus his speed out matches her.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
i was talkin to my step bro from arizona. he was the one that got me into smash. anyway, he was talkin about how he is getting good with zelda and he was bragging because he was sayin that zelda is made to beat falco. so is that true?
Lol, money match him. If anything, falco counters zelda, not the other way around.

IceCleaners

Smash Cadet
what?

Actually I was wondering, how many toes, can you do before the toes run out? and when falco shines how much time do you have to grab him with zelda.

Top Bottom